• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    From Inside TV » TV Picks
    What to Watch: January 15
    'Sanctuary' (9PM, SyFy) season 2 finale
    No worries, 'Sanctuary' devotees: SyFy has already renewed the show for a third season, with 20 new episodes that are scheduled to premiere in fall 2010. And tonight, season two wraps up with a doozy of an episode, as Helen and the team begin to further unravel the mysteries of the Kali, and how that relates to Will's visions, illness and disappearance. Speaking of related, turns out there's a connection between Mr. Zimmerman and the most powerful Abnormal on the planet.
    --
    I haven't seen a reference to the bolded part before.
    Oh please don't tell me Will's an abby too?? Not Will! I thought we would have at least one "normal' in the show. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    So Will and Big Bertha...lucky I didn't name the big machine at work Bertha like daughter insisted...one abnormal at work is quite enough!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This was an awesome ep and a perfect sendoff to S2
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Oh please don't tell me Will's an abby too?? Not Will! I thought we would have at least one "normal' in the show. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
        So Will and Big Bertha...lucky I didn't name the big machine at work Bertha like daughter insisted...one abnormal at work is quite enough!
        kate is "normal"
        SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

kate acted really well as well; during finale.
          Favorite Characters:
          Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
          Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
          SG1: Jack O'Neill
          SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
          Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

I thought this was kinda of interesting for the season. The first 2 episodes of season 2 were called "The end of nights" and in the final 2 episodes of season 2 they talk about the end of days. I thought that was kind of interesing.

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
              I thought this was kinda of interesting for the season. The first 2 episodes of season 2 were called "The end of nights" and in the final 2 episodes of season 2 they talk about the end of days. I thought that was kind of interesing.
              Yes. I've made a bet. The first 2 episodes of season 3 will be called "End of Days: Part 1 + 2".
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Yes. I've made a bet. The first 2 episodes of season 3 will be called "End of Days: Part 1 + 2".
                So much better than my suggested title of "End of Mid-afternoon Tea, where everyone is dozing on the sofa but it's not quite dinner time: Parts 1 + 2". Kudos!

Comment

Working...
                X