• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Incident, Part 1 (516)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    THE INCIDENT, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 516

Jack and Sayid attempt to enact Faraday's plan, but must first get past Dharma. Juliet, Kate and Sawyer return to the island to try and stop them, and Locke gives Ben a shocking assignment.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 07 June 2009, 08:04 PM.

i would remind people that this will eventually air as two separate episodes, so when discussing tonight's episode, please keep your comments in this thread about the first hour only.

if you want a truly spoiler space free for all, please take your discussion to the part 2 thread

thanks
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So that's Jacob... who the hell was the other guy?
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        So that's Jacob... who the hell was the other guy?
        Man #2 according to IMDB. LOL Sorry, couldn't help myself. That actor is proof that there is a Science Fiction actor list. I swear he has been in every sci-fi show I have ever seen.

I felt their clothing was very modern, though. So, I don't think their little chit chat could have happened a long, long time ago, relatively speaking.
        sigpic

Comment

Note: The first hour ends at the point where Jack and the gang in the Dharma bus run into Sawyer, Kate and Juliet blocking their path.

Please talk about the rest in the thread for "The Incident, Part 2!"
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X