No announcement yet.

Follow the Leader (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each week it just keeps getting better. I don't remember being this excited to see a show (since the first season) each week. My only misconception is that I thought this was the series finale (back at the beginning of the season). So does that make S6 the series finale?

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    I'm really starting to think John might actually be Jacob... wouldn't that be funny?

They did bring up a good point though, how can you follow a leader you've never even seen? or heard?
    LOL that would be an interesting twist, but the way Locke is acting, you might have something there. Also agree about how can you follow a leader you've never seen (though the world is full of people like that so we shouldn't be surprised)... Can't wait for next week!

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob would be a time traveling anomalia. Someone trapped between timelines, so this is the reason why he can't materialize himself.
    That's an interesting possibility.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      Each week it just keeps getting better. I don't remember being this excited to see a show (since the first season) each week. My only misconception is that I thought this was the series finale (back at the beginning of the season). So does that make S6 the series finale?
      Yep. Next season is the final season of the show.

Sucks that next week is the last new episode until next January.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Yep. Next season is the final season of the show.

Sucks that next week is the last new episode until next January.
        GOOD! one more season! and yes it does suck on the wait until January.
        sigpic

Comment

Radzinsky... just wanna pop him in the mouth! Knowing he dies by his own hand in the Swan many years later really doesn't negate my feelings of loathing for this guy.

One thing that has always bothered me with LOST, is that we never completely know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. Everyone seems to have their own agenda. I suppose, in reality, this is reflective of people in general. We all have the capability to be good, to be evil.

For me, I actually am hoping for a really good two-parter this week. There is just so much mess in terms of plot threads, we need to trim some and tie some up, preferably together.

I'm thinking the final cliffhanger moment might be the revelation of who Jacob is.

Also, where is the volcano? Are they saving that for next season?

What's the bet they use the smoke monster to move the bomb?

Oh and, I have a feeling more people are gonna die in the season finale. I've read no spoilers, but it just feels like "The Incident" is going to be both cleansing and destructive.
          sigpic

Comment

i think Jacob shows up earlier in the finale then some might think...apparently the episode will show key moments in a few of the losties past (sayid's wife death, jin and suns wedding, when locke fell out of the window, sawyers parents funeral just to name a few) and someone from the island was there when each of those events take place...this could be richard, but i'm leaning more towards it being jacob...

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              * What I wouldn't give to put Radzinsky in a locked room with Sawyer
              ey same here. he has that "can u just beat the **** outa me" kinda look about him
              the fact he's an idiot doesn't help him either

Comment

Well, he does shoot himself in the head in about 20 years. So all is good in the long run.

Comment

too long...and too quick :/

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    Yeah, next week is 2 hours... and IT STARTS AT 8:00PM!

Not sure why they're starting an hour early instead of going from 9-11. If I hadn't caught the "8:00pm" thing in the preview of next week I would've missed the first hour
                    Looking at my TV's guide, it would appear that 8pm is yet another recap episode, and the real deal starts at 9... I'll still be checking on it at 8, of course, just in case.
                    sigpic

Comment

I forgot Rezinski (sp) was all over the ceiling of the swan station. Good to know. Id love to see how the Col. or Srg. or whatever his rank was, got to the island who witnessed it (or woke up to it) Been thinking about that for years now.
                      When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Looking at my TV's guide, it would appear that 8pm is yet another recap episode, and the real deal starts at 9... I'll still be checking on it at 8, of course, just in case.
                        I had to check my cable guide after I saw your post. You're right, it says the recap is at 8 and the finale is 9-11. Don't know why the commercials I've seen made it sound like the finale was at 8.
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
                          I forgot Rezinski (sp) was all over the ceiling of the swan station. Good to know. Id love to see how the Col. or Srg. or whatever his rank was, got to the island who witnessed it (or woke up to it) Been thinking about that for years now.
                          I read some place that this was just something they threw in the show for more of a mystery feel, and never really intended to answer. But since many of the fans have been asking about it, they said they were going to explain it in detail some time before the end of the show.

It would be cool to know, but most likely since he was in the military, they probably just shipped him over there on assignment or something.

Comment

Henry had a dumb face when John told him he's gonna kill Jacob
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                            X