No announcement yet.

Some Like It Hoth (513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be possible the statue people were born on the island? They were looking to recruit Miles, possibly because of his ability, which may be caused by being born on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
      Hurley/Miles is the new Hurley/Charlie.
      Definitely! Though there may be a greater connection; more similarities, so to speak.

Originally posted by Eternal_Nightshade View Post
      Could it be possible the statue people were born on the island? They were looking to recruit Miles, possibly because of his ability, which may be caused by being born on the island.
      That brings up the question: While we know that Claire's baby was born on the Island, we also know that it had been unusual, since most women who conceived, miscarried, at least so the story went when the 815 people began finding things out. BUT there was a time when babies were born without danger and complication. Miles, being one, and the woman (can't remember her name) when Sawyer and company came upon her and Juliet delivered the child, after they joined the Initiative. So something within the 30 years must have happened TO the Island (the hatch?) that was a consequence (?) of all they were undertaking there.
      sigpic

Comment

It had to be the 'incident' that is mentioned in the Swan's introduction video that causes pregnant women to die. I hope we get to see it, im guessing we will.

And im thinkin the 'statue people' are either descendants/relatives of people from the dharma initiative or a 4th party completely that has been looking for the island just as dharma once was.
        When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Why is there so little promotion for the 100th episode?
          sigpic

Comment

Love the look on Miles when he hears his father say "I like country", after Hurley asks him if he is a fan of Miles Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
              Love the look on Miles when he hears his father say "I like country", after Hurley asks him if he is a fan of Miles Davis.
              That was great!
              sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                Why is there so little promotion for the 100th episode?
                They've been running a ton of spots for it on ABC and I'm guessing ABC.com.
                If you're wondering why there aren't any commercials for it on NBC or CBS or something... well that's obviously not gonna happen.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                X