• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened, Happened (511)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPENED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511

After Jack refuses to help, Kate and Juliet go to great lengths to try and save young Ben Linus.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 April 2009, 07:33 PM.

I love Lost!

Ok, so Hurley is hilarious. I love that he's the audience when it comes to all this time travel stuff. Miles seemed to be very well informed about it all, and that lead me to believe Faraday stayed with them for a little while before he ran away.

Next, I take back all the bad things I thought and said about Kate. I am so glad her coming back had nothing to do with Sawyer and that particular love quadrangle. It seems to me that that is quite dead now, thank goodness. And I'm glad that Aaron is with Clarie's mom. I would have been satisfied if he was with Cassidy, but Claire's mom is best.

Jack! Had he just been a doctor, Big Evil Ben could have been avoided! Of course, it already happened so, he was always going to be a whiny "I don't know why I'm here" guy. So, all of them, Sayid, Juliet, Jack, Kate, and Sawyer made Ben. I guess he's not going to remember being shot, as per what Richard said, but I wonder how far back will be erased?

Ok, so, great episode, lots of questions answered, more to come. Can't wait for next week!!
    sigpic

Comment

I can't stand Kate. I really tried to like her, but she is too much trouble , she can't resist being trouble. She is always out of control and causes everyone great problems. I looked back at old episodes and from way back when she was a huge pain. If she disappears, it will not bother me one bit. Next week looks like the episode I have been wanting a very long time, and cannot wait! It looks like it is going to be a real rocker!
      My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

I didn't really care about the Kate stuff but everything else was pretty good.
        I'm glad they're sticking to "whatever happened, happened."
        Hurley and Miles talking about time travel was hilarious. "I'm waiting to see if I disappear"
        My favorite part though, was the last scene with Ben waking up to see Locke sitting there.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Hurley and Miles scenes were classic! final minute was just great - im really more interested in whats going on with Locke, Ben an Sun rather than the 1970 storyline, especially in this episode and the previous one.

Comment

wow an awesome episode.
            Tad slow. Through.
            Shame we do not know what happen to Faraday, guesting they saving that till the incident episode.
            Kate story was not overall that surprising, so she felt guilty about taking Aaron from Claire and her family and denying Aaron the truth that kate is not his mother. And she there to rescue claire was a surprise. Hurley and Miles were brilliant.

Next episode is looking like Lost is going to a whole new level of awesome.
            Last edited by knowles2; 02 April 2009, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              Shame we do not know what happen to Faraday, guesting they saving that till the incident episode.
              I think they might get back to him a few weeks sooner in
              Spoiler:
              The Variable

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
                I think they might get back to him a few weeks sooner in
                Spoiler:
                The Variable
                cool cool

Comment

Review: Lost 5.11: "Whatever Happened, Happened"

Overall, this episode should have restored the faith of anyone who thought the writers were going to contradict themselves after the previous installment. Not only did this prove that the writers are still putting the pieces of the puzzle together, but it managed to give one particular character much needed development.

Comment

so (somehow) healing Ben will also (somehow) erase his memory of the losties. ain't that convenient

"Freckles" looked damn cute in that ep btw
                    Last edited by SoulReaver; 02 April 2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

So, what this episode is basically saying, is that everything is Jack's fault. Also, why the hell don't the DHARMA Initiative have a surgeon? They'll let any random person do menial work, but they never thought about hiring a surgeon?

Save Ben, Save the World.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode last night. And that ending with Ben waking to see Locke sitting beside him was priceless. The look on Ben's face was great. I can't wait until next week.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                          so (somehow) healing Ben will also (somehow) erase his memory of the losties. now that's convenient

"Freckles" looked damn cute in that ep btw
                          I think it's more about erasing everything around him getting shot. He, of course, will be going back to the Dharma initiative, where, presumably, the Losties will still be. So, he's still going to have contact with them again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I really enjoyed this episode last night. And that ending with Ben waking to see Locke sitting beside him was priceless. The look on Ben's face was great. I can't wait until next week.
                            I loved Lockes "Got you you *******" smirk.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
                              Also, why the hell don't the DHARMA Initiative have a surgeon? They'll let any random person do menial work, but they never thought about hiring a surgeon?
                              I'm pretty sure they mentioned the surgeon being at The Looking Glass for some reason before Sawyer went to look for Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X