Happy Birthday Bagpuss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True!
    They can't get together with their maps and dice and other things and then order pizza like they used to,so they've been doing it via vidcam on Twitch and Discord.
    One of his pals has T1 Diabetes and is on week 2 of 12 weeks isolation so they all make sure he's kept in the loop.

Sorry,I'm a really hopeless case.He's into D and D 5e and they're running a homebrew campaign.I have no idea wth he's on about.I just typed that bit out from a notebook he's left on the table.

The sets of dice he's amassed are rather cool,and I haven't even started reading the book he insists I need to read properly before he'll let me embarass him again.

Thanks for the link.He didn't recognise the site,so that'll keep him busy!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Decades of gaming, be it RPG's, Tabletop Wargames, Euro games or Collectable card games has given me a..... broad knowledge of places to find stuff
      To share that knowledge is a pleasure because I remember how hard it was back when I was 8-9 and getting into the hobby being judged for being evil and Satanic. Hell, I played D&D with my year 5 deputy principal at school because they thought I was "freaky" for playing such games. (nope, I'm freaky anyway)
      Games just rock!!
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

You're right they rock.

I should've tried to learn all this stuff years ago.Baggie Jnr is trying to get me into his Anime collection too,but I never have much time to just sit and go through long sagas like Naruto and I'm way behind.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          You're right they rock.

I should've tried to learn all this stuff years ago.Baggie Jnr is trying to get me into his Anime collection too,but I never have much time to just sit and go through long sagas like Naruto and I'm way behind.
          It's worth it dear, Anime has such brilliant stories that people discard because "it's just a cartoon". Such thinking is...… stupid. If you want a start point, look at stuff like Robotech where it is an actual serialized story (maker of said story is harmony gold)
          Anime is cool, and they equally rival any live action show and if you get caught in a lockdown, think about it
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should do an anime theme weekend
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Maybe you should do an anime theme weekend
              A single series or just across the board?
              Dragonball and Dragonball Z would be the easiest and most recognized option (besides pokemon) but neither ever took my fancy and what Anime I watch tends to be of a far more violent nature than would be appropriate for here . Also, since moving house ALOT of my DVD's are in storage as where I live now is smaller (in terms of the house, the yard is huge so get your petrol can out again)
              Anime would be fun, but it's finding the -right- one that works.
              sigpic

Comment

I missed baggies birrhday

Happy Belatr Birthday Baggie!

Last edited by Kliggins; 26 March 2020, 03:38 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X