Caprica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprica

Coming out on dvd very soon in america (well the pilot)

http://www.amazon.com/Caprica-Eric-S...7835655&sr=8-1

cant seem to find a uk date tho
    sigpic

I will definitely be picking this up when it comes out.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

so is this going to air on tv or just be on dvd ???
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        so is this going to air on tv or just be on dvd ???
        the pilots going to be on TV like Razor was

and IIRC the series comes out next year on Sci-fi...I mean Syfy(god that name is lame)

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post

and IIRC the series comes out next year on Sci-fi...I mean Syfy(god that name is lame)
          cools thanks
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'll end up picking up the DVD because I can't stand the wait.

Yes, Syfy is pretty lame.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426195.htmlScenes From 'Caprica' Hit The Interwebs

See what the 'Battlestar Galactica' prequel spinoff has in store

By MICHAEL HINMAN
              Mar-23-2009
              Source: Airlock Alpha

While fans watch the series finale of "Battlestar Galactica" over and over again, SciFi Channel, soon to be Syfy, has released some new clips for "Caprica," the highly anticipated prequel spinoff to the Peabody award-winning show, including some scenes not even found in the trailers.

"Caprica" itself is set for a 2010 series release, but SciFi Channel is releasing the pilot episode direct to DVD beginning April 21. It stars Eric Stoltz as Daniel Graystone, the creator of the Cylons; Esai Morales of "Jericho" fame as Joseph Adama, father to William Adama; Paula Malcomson of "Deadwood" and Polly Walker.

The first clip is Stoltz's Graystone visiting a virtual world that his daughter seemed to frequent quite a bit with her friends.
              http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426195.html

It has close to 6 minutes of video. Pretty interesting stuff. It shows how the 12 colony's embraced technology before the Cylon war.
              Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
              End of line.

Comment

For some reason I thought Caprica was cancelled after the Pilot - must have been another show then...

Syfy sounds like a disease...
                Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                  Syfy sounds like a disease...
                  And one which is contagious through acts which the mods would not let us discuss in detail on this forum.

Spoiler:
                  "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
                  ---Bill Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Back40 View Post
                    And one which is contagious through acts which the mods would not let us discuss in detail on this forum.
                    Definitely!!!

Comment

You know what. Who gives a damn what they are changing their name to. If they still deliver the same product, they can call themselves the dumb ass channel. I don't care what they are named. It is still Science Fiction. That is all that matters. I feel people are nitpicking over a moot point. It's a name. Period. It is no more different then VH1 going to VH1 Classic, it is still the same. Give it a break people. It's only a name....
                      Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
                      End of line.

Comment

i am also getting this. I will be gutted tonight at 11pm as i will have seen the last episode of BSG as it does not air untill 9pm tonight........................
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bfldworker View Post
                          You know what. Who gives a damn what they are changing their name to. If they still deliver the same product, they can call themselves the dumb ass channel. I don't care what they are named. It is still Science Fiction. That is all that matters. I feel people are nitpicking over a moot point. It's a name. Period. It is no more different then VH1 going to VH1 Classic, it is still the same. Give it a break people. It's only a name....
                          Yeah but it's hell of a fun to make jokes about it.
                          You shouldn't take that too serious either ^^

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            Yeah but it's hell of a fun to make jokes about it.
                            You shouldn't take that too serious either ^^
                            I wasn't meaning to go off on people. But I have friends who are Science Fiction fans and that is all I hear about the name change. I am surrounded by it on most ends. Yeah I see the joke, but man am I tired of it....
                            End of line.

Comment

I really hope the pilot is good. I have high hopes for this show.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X