Still Unanswered Questions Re Daybreak 3.Final ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Unanswered Questions Re Daybreak 3.Final ep

What happened on Kobol to drive the 12 Human tribes out?
    -It obviously was not nuclear war or cylons, as the cylons left 2000 years prior and the environment was still pristine.
    -There were also no ruins of technological cities.

Coincidence that Earth and Kobol abandoned around the same time?

How did Kara get to Earth in the first place, and what was the purpose in bringing the Fleet there?
    -Her nature is now much more clear, but that doesn't explain how she got to Earth, got a new viper, or the reason God wanted her to bring them to the first Earth.

Debates? Others?
    sigpic

i really would like to know what happen to the people on new caprica.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What or who were the lords of kobol?
      sigpic

Comment

I think the finale actually, created more questions than answered.
        I started watching battlestar from season 4 expecting to hear great revelations about, who are those people exactly and who is driving their destinies?
        Where are they heading in their life?
        What happened to Kobol to drive cylon and mankind away?
        What happened to cylon Earth?
        Who were the 12 Lords of Kobol?
        Head people what were they exactly just angels/demons or maybe more?
        Who is "God" is IT the Cylon God or another being, another Lord of Kobol?
        And finally what the frak happens with Kara, the last 9 episodes she was over depressed kept wondering what she is and how she ended back in her Rapter, and then the last eppie boom she disappears leaving more questions unanswered again?

Tain

sigpic

Comment

What happened to Diana Biers on original Earth?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
            She died. What else would happen to her?

Comment

Spoiler:
              died from the radiation i would think

Comment

Originally posted by wontgetfooledagain View Post
                She died. What else would happen to her?
                Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                died from the radiation i would think
                I was still surprised that she didn't appear in the finale.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I was still surprised that she didn't appear in the finale.
                  Spoiler:
                  how would a cut away scene back to earth 1.0 had added anything to the story??

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    how would a cut away scene back to earth 1.0 had added anything to the story??
                    I dunno.

sigpic

Comment

Well actually. It may have been nice to see her about to die from the radiation when the basestar appears and the centurions rescue her, or something.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tainor View Post
                        And finally what the frak happens with Kara, the last 9 episodes she was over depressed kept wondering what she is and how she ended back in her Rapter, and then the last eppie boom she disappears leaving more questions unanswered again?

Tain
                        Spoiler:

Kara was an 'angel', like Head Six/Head Baltar/Head dad.

Comment

Is Earth Kobol? I wonder about this (maybe I am just getting all the lore confused - I never really gave it much thought frankly) as they did find they shared the same dna.

Why did Kara lead them to "old" earth? Never really clearly understood why that occurred not withstanding the revelations it gave about the final five.

Why did they not all stand around a big fire and sing "Kumbaya" as a final parting - the final actual partings seemed highly fragmented, although they in fact seemed to occur over a period of many days or weeks.

At the very end 150000 years later, when they were announcing the finding of "Eve" they indicated they had found the body of a young woman, which implied that Hera died in her 20's or 30's, along with her parents (Head Baltar says "with her parents") which implies she did not live a long time. How did she make an impact and have the necessary children in that period of time and why with two such warriors for parents in a temperate region with plenty of game plus the support of the others in their group would they all have died relatively young?

There are many other questions, but there are a few for fodder.
                          ---------------------
                          sigpic
                          Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                            Is Earth Kobol?
                            No.
                            Why did Kara lead them to "old" earth? Never really clearly understood why that occurred not withstanding the revelations it gave about the final five.
                            Because that was the original earth.
                            Why did they not all stand around a big fire and sing "Kumbaya" as a final parting - the final actual partings seemed highly fragmented, although they in fact seemed to occur over a period of many days or weeks.
                            Why would they?
                            At the very end 150000 years later, when they were announcing the finding of "Eve" they indicated they had found the body of a young woman, which implied that Hera died in her 20's or 30's, along with her parents (Head Baltar says "with her parents") which implies she did not live a long time. How did she make an impact and have the necessary children in that period of time and why with two such warriors for parents in a temperate region with plenty of game plus the support of the others in their group would they all have died relatively young?
                            Disease, natural disasters, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              Spoiler:

Kara was an 'angel', like Head Six/Head Baltar/Head dad.
                              She may have been an angel, but she was not like head-six, -Baltar -Dad.

First, she didn't know what she was, not even in the end. Second, everyone could see her, since she was- Third, actually flesh and blood.

So who the hell knows what she was. This is what irks me most of all. She was a human being with a destiny, but no one knows why, or what really happened to her on Earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X