No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (28)
    - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(19)
    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (17)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (14)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
    I could work as geologist in exploration of natural ressources (like ores, gas, etc.), be a geological adviser for insurances and/or for engineering or buildings and tunnels, or just plainly go into geological or paleontological research. So I got lots of future job perspectives

That I took some communication science classes and may get a minor degree in this field, but I'm not sure yet.
    Sounds interesting.

Well I bet they are keeping you busy. I for one am very busy with all my school-related work.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (28)
      - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(19)
      - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (17)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Sounds interesting.

Well I bet they are keeping you busy. I for one am very busy with all my school-related work.
      They are keeping me very busyand I like it (most of the time ).

Are you actually already assisting in the hospital?
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(20)

Are you actually already assisting in the hospital?
        Oh god no. Not until the year after next.

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(20)
          - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (18)

Oh god no. Not until the year after next.
          Just asked cause my girlfriend is studying medicine too, she's in her first masters year and already did some (under-)assisting in the hospital.
          sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(21)
            - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (18)

Just asked cause my girlfriend is studying medicine too, she's in her first masters year and already did some (under-)assisting in the hospital.
            Okay, okay, yeah, well then I think it depends on what you mean by "assisting".

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (29)
              - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(21)

Okay, okay, yeah, well then I think it depends on what you mean by "assisting".
              But I don't know when her full-time assisting will start.
              So do you already have some good patient stories?
              sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (29)
                - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(22)

But I don't know when her full-time assisting will start.
                So do you already have some good patient stories?
                That depends. What do you mean by "good patient stories"? Funny ones?

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(22)
                  - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (19)

That depends. What do you mean by "good patient stories"? Funny ones?
                  Of course funny or wierd ones...
                  sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(23)
                    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (19)

Of course funny or wierd ones...
                    Oh, I can do you one better than tell you. I can show you:
                    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/276362...inhaler_works/

This happens for real!

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (30)

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(23)

Oh, I can do you one better than tell you. I can show you:
                      http://www.metacafe.com/watch/276362...inhaler_works/

This happens for real!
                      For real?! Some patients/people just don't seem to be that intelligent...
                      sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (30)
                        - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(24)

For real?! Some patients/people just don't seem to be that intelligent...

Oh yeah, for real!
                        Also, another story:

Doctor: "How long have you been coughing like that?"
                        Patient (Fifty-Sixty years old): "For the last forty years, doctor."

Must have been a really special day that he picked just that Saturday evening to come to the E.R. for the coughing.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (31)
                          - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(24)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (31)
                            - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(25)

Oh yeah, for real!
                            Also, another story:

Doctor: "How long have you been coughing like that?"
                            Patient (Fifty-Sixty years old): "For the last forty years, doctor."

Must have been a really special day that he picked just that Saturday evening to come to the E.R. for the coughing.
                            He really must have been afraid of the doctor to wait for such along time...
                            sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(26)

He really must have been afraid of the doctor to wait for such along time...
                              You know, I could probably tell you a lot more of funny/weird quotes of my Professors rather than of patients.

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(26)
                                - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (20)

You know, I could probably tell you a lot more of funny/weird quotes of my Professors rather than of patients.
                                Now, you made me curious...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X