No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "At last. We can retire and give up this life of crime." (50)
    2nd place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
    3rd place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
    4th place -"I think you have a problem with your brain being missing." (50)
    5th place - "We live on a spaceship, dear." (50)
    6th place - - "Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose?" (50)
    7th place - "Clear." (50)
    8th place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
    9th place - Zoe: "We crashing again." (50)
    10th place - "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (50)
    11th place - (To Jayne) "I can hurt you." (50)
    12th place - "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (50)
    13th place - "So, are you enjoying your own nubile little slave girl?" (50)
    14th place - Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)
    15th place - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (50)
    16th place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
    17th place - "That's sort of the point. Stealth, you may have heard of it." (50)
    18th place - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (50)
    19th place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (32)
    - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (2)
    - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (0)
    - Zoe: "Well, at least they covered dropping your weapon so you can eat beans and get yourself shot." Tracey: "Yeah, I got a badge in that. Won't happen again." Zoe: "It does, I'm just gonna watch." (0)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

2nd place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
      3rd place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
      8th place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
      14th place - Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)
      15th place - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (50)
      16th place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
      17th place - "That's sort of the point. Stealth, you may have heard of it." (50)
      18th place - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (50)
      19th place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (33)
      - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (2)
      - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (0)
      - Zoe: "Well, at least they covered dropping your weapon so you can eat beans and get yourself shot." Tracey: "Yeah, I got a badge in that. Won't happen again." Zoe: "It does, I'm just gonna watch." (0)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (34)
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (35)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (36)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (37)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (38)
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (39)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (40)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (41)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (42)

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (43)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (44)
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (45)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

- "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (46)

Comment

Working...
                                X