Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Zoe Line

Just because...
    Same as the others, first to 50 & vote once a day. Upon re-watch, I've discovered she really did have some zingers.

- Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (1)
    Last edited by Pic; 21 March 2009, 01:57 PM.

*stops in and plays game all by herself..

- Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (1)
    - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (1)

Comment

- Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (1)
      IMO always implied.

Comment

- Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (1)
        - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (1)
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

- Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (1)
          IMO always implied.

Comment

- Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (1)
            -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (1)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (2)
              -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (1)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (2)
                -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...
                - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (1)
                IMO always implied.

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (3)
                  -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...
                  - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (1)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (3)
                    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (2)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (4)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (5)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (5)
                          - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (2)
                          sigpic

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (6)
                            - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (2)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (6)
                              - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (3)

Comment

Working...
                              X