Did Adria survive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Adria survive ?

ATFER SG-1 TOOK HER POWER AT WAY AND SHE HAD THE FIGTH WITH LE FAY MORGAN WERE DID SHE GO
    Attached Files

I believe Adria is still fighting with Morgan just like Oma is still fighting with Anubis. It must be an Ancient thing.

But....I'm just guessing.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I assumed that it was like Oma and Anubis, as well. The impression is given that without extra power from somewhere, like Adria had before tha Ark was used, ascended beings are evenly matched, leading to a never ending battle, so as far as we know, Adria and Morgan will be fighting for eternity. Wow. How much would that suck?

Comment

I was under the impression that Morgan sacrificed her life to 'kill' Adria. Plot wise, it seemed to me that one main point of the movie was to wrap up the Ori storyline, and she was the messenger of the Ori, I think for all practical and plot purposes, she is dead.

If she is not dead, remember
        Spoiler:
        the episode when Daniel becomes an Ori. He could have finished the machine for Adria, but she didn't want to because she felt she didn't have enough followers. More followers gives the Ori more power somehow. Otherwise, why would it matter how many followers they had while fighting the ancients?

So, when the arc of truth stopped the Priors from believing, then if Adria is not dead for some reason, then perhaps the disentegration of the belief in the Ori will stop most of the power from coming to her, which means that in a couple hundred years, she will not even be the slightest threat to the ancients. But I think she is dead, that is just an alternative explanation.

Comment

I was under the impression that Morgan sacrificed her life to 'kill' Adria.
          Didn't Oma say that she wouldn't be able to defeat Anubis? That it would be an eternal battle? Am I misremembering that?
          A fight that doesn't end has the practical purpose of dealing with Adria permanently, just with uglier results for Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs jackson View Post
            ATFER SG-1 TOOK HER POWER AT WAY AND SHE HAD THE FIGTH WITH LE FAY MORGAN WERE DID SHE GO
            I think maybe neither of them may have survived they may have canceled eachother out like the anti acended weapon works just with another acended being they are energy.

Comment

I hope Adria isn't dead, she is awesome. Oma and Anubis are still fighting?! Didn't know that! I think Adria is still alive, in fact, I believe she eventually sees the error of her ways and joins the ranks of the ascended Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                I hope Adria isn't dead, she is awesome. Oma and Anubis are still fighting?! Didn't know that! I think Adria is still alive, in fact, I believe she eventually sees the error of her ways and joins the ranks of the ascended Ancients.
                Adria suffers the same fate as Anubis. Forced to fight Morgan Le Fey until the end of time.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I am totally positive that Adria defeated Morgan and will return to control the universe But that could be my Ori loving mind affecting my judgement..... nah.
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Perhaps she & Morgan Le Fay are fighting in a never-ending battle like Oma & Anubis, although given the spectacular way the battle ended in AoT; I would assume that they destroyed each other.

Comment

Adria suffers the same fate as Anubis. Forced to fight Morgan Le Fey until the end of time.
                      I agree with this. They're evenly matched now that Adria doesn't have additional powers. and from a purely storytelling perspective, it makes Morgans sacrifice all the greater, as well as more poignant. A battle that never ends is pretty much the worst possible fate.

Comment

I wonder if there are any good Anubis/Adria fics? This fighting for all eternity thing must get very boring for those involved.
                        This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                          Perhaps she & Morgan Le Fay are fighting in a never-ending battle like Oma & Anubis, although given the spectacular way the battle ended in AoT; I would assume that they destroyed each other.
                          I don't think that is possible. With the exception of the Sangrail I don't think ascended being can be killed. And the "energy" battle looked so simliar to the Oma/Anubis battle that I am convinced Adria and Morgan have to fight until the end of time.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

The ladies will work out their differences.
                            This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                              I assumed that it was like Oma and Anubis, as well. The impression is given that without extra power from somewhere, like Adria had before tha Ark was used, ascended beings are evenly matched, leading to a never ending battle, so as far as we know, Adria and Morgan will be fighting for eternity. Wow. How much would that suck?

I tend to agree. The evenness of each being was pretty well established early on. I sure hope to see both of them again. They are both gorgeous women!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X