This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For ALL Atlantis Shippers

I'm just curious. Which Atlantis ships so you see? So far I've seen Weir/Sheppard, Sheppard/Teyla, Weir/McKay, and Teyla/McKay (plus McKay/McKay and Beckett/McKay spoken in jest) on the threads. And my sis sees a Teyla/Beckett ship. Who do you ship for?

And that's my two cents...
    My LiveJournal
    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

You already know who I ship for It's all in my siggy I could put up with McKay/Weir but not Sheppard/Teyla. Teyla/Beckett...maybe. Kavanagh/Weir, that's interesting...
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Well, between guys only it would be referred to as 'slash'

You could ask just: 'what is your OTP (One True Pairing)?'

I would have to say that I'm going for Beckett/McKay, John/McKay, Weir/McKay, and a bit of Teyla/John.

Oh and I just cannot forget Ford/Beckett

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The only relationshippy thing I've seen on Atlantis so far is Sheppard/Ford and Sheppard/Teyla. But even the Sheppard/Teyla seems to be becoming more like a brother/sister relationship. When I see them together (and it's not just because she's the alien) I always think of Jack and Teal'c based on their interactions.

I'm also starting to see some Ford/Beckett. Especially with the huggles in "Hot Zone."

For the Ford/McKay slashers, this pic makes it look like McKay is shooting looks at Aiden!

Last edited by Lt. Aiden Ford; 04 December 2004, 08:23 PM.
        Liaison of F.O.R.D.
        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn
          I'm just curious. Which Atlantis ships so you see? So far I've seen Weir/Sheppard, Sheppard/Teyla, Weir/McKay, and Teyla/McKay (plus McKay/McKay and Beckett/McKay spoken in jest) on the threads. And my sis sees a Teyla/Beckett ship. Who do you ship for?
          Personally, I see Weir/Sheppard at my "main" ship. I see potential for Shep lightening Weir up and Weir helping Shep see the bigger picture. Shep has good chemistry with everybody, but I feel the vibe he has with Weir is different (and it could be argued that's down to her being the boss). Like your sis I thought of Beckett/Tey'la - they had a nice moment in Poisoning the Well. The chemistry between Sheppard/Tey'la reminds me very much of the vibe I have with a good male friend I have, friendly and supportive but not really romantic. Tey'la/McKay, someone mentioned on another thread, I think would be kind of cool, I could see Tey'la's calmness having a good effect on our Rodney.

Despite my comments about Beckett, I do think he is destined to have doomed, tragic loves that leave him in the doldrums with his good friend McKay. Don't they have a lovely vibe? (and I'm not a slasher)

On another note, there was another thread about Atlantis ship? Do the mods want to merge them? I know that non-shippers sometimes deplore the number of ship threads that spring up. It's probably slipped away down in the depths somewhere...

Comment

I"m a proud Teyla/Sheppard and Wier/Mckay shipper

Comment

You people can't forget about Ford/Beckett...

Well, if you haven't seen The Eye yet you probably don't really know what I mean... but The Eye has those two together and they seem real cute together with... (Spoilers, but not really)
              Spoiler:
              Ford constantly telling Beckett to shut up and pushing him around... Awww

Comment

sheyla, mcweir (that be shep/teyla & mckay/weir)
                sigpic

Comment

Feel the ShWeir all the way, man!

Omg, how much do I *adore* this pairing!?

I can also see Beckett/McKay and there's sorta vibes between Ford and Teyla... and also Teyla and Halloran. And I can also see McKay being in love with Weir, but she's totally with Sheppard, that no way!!

Because Sheppard and Weir do sex. In the storage closets *bg*

And Torri totally lept onto the idea of the storage closet when we asked her about it... so much so that she was signing autographs with "Here's to storage closets!" Heeeee

But there're just so naturally fluffy and also so angsty. And just awwww....
                  It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
                  Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
                  Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    sheyla, mcweir (that be shep/teyla & mckay/weir)
                    Why do you combine the names like that?
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      Why do you combine the names like that?
                      I guess probably because it seems to be easier. I don't really get it myself. I don't really seem whats wrong with just putting McKay/Weir.

People are getting so lazy these days. First Replicarter, and now McWeir...

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Replicarter is Cool! It just rolls of the tongue nicely. But McWeir sounds really..strange, like I'm eating a really nasty value meal.

Comment

I guess probably because it seems to be easier. I don't really get it myself. I don't really seem whats wrong with just putting McKay/Weir.

I guess they are kinda code names. I use them on fanfiction.net and many other people use them there too. I guess one person used it, it was catchy, and others started using it. I laughed like crazy the first time i heard it(actually read) on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                            Replicarter is Cool! It just rolls of the tongue nicely. But McWeir sounds really..strange, like I'm eating a really nasty value meal.
                            Meh, I don't like either name. McWeir does sound like something McDonalds lol.

Replicarter seems kind of lazy to me... I'm sorry, but I just don't like that name. So help me if they use that name in the show...

Comment

Replicarter seems kind of lazy to me... I'm sorry, but I just don't like that name. So help me if they use that name in the show...
                              Unfortuately, it's looking like they might. The last time I checked, she was "dubbed 'Replicarter' by cast and crew."

Comment

Working...
                              X