Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis looks awful. WARNING! Complete spoilers for "Reckoning" and "Threads"

I checked out the newest article at Gateworld today, and one of the new pics I saw was this. http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x5_03.shtml I must say, he's seen better days. Any thoughts?

Apologies to the mods, just in case.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Hmmm. No wonder he ascended, assuming that it Anubis, and I agree with you that it probably is.
    Rocky

Comment

I thought someone said that was the priest.

edit: but then again - he has radiation burns so maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by roswellgray
        I thought someone said that was the priest.
        The Jaffa priest? That's Issac Hayes buddy, this I think is Dean Aylesworth.
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
          OMG... that's one creepy looking Anubis!
          I honestly thought that you were just totally joking about this or something... and then I realized... OMG.
          Kinda like this...
          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Why would I joke about something like this? IMO, it's too big to joke about!
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
              OMG... that's one creepy looking Anubis!
              I honestly thought that you were just totally joking about this or something... and then I realized... OMG.
              Kinda like this...
              how do you include those little animations? just by including a weblink?

Comment

how do you include those little animations? just by including a weblink?
                Yep. Personally, I use one of these three sites:
                http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/.../pageindex.htm
                http://www.emuasylum.com/forums/misc.php?action=faq
                http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/e...ptune/Animated
                Then find the smiley that you want to use, and open it alone into a new web page like this (or just right-click on the smiley to copy the image source). Then just insert the individual web address into your message using [IMG] and [/IMG] brackets. You'll get used to it, and it'll eventually become a very quick and simple process.
                There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Oh man... I jumped when I saw that! I minimized the page and forgot about it then when I pulled it back up it was not at all what I was expecting.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

test

i luv diana!

thanks puddlejumper747

edit: that graphics wasn't aimed at you p.j. - diana tends to blush till I can't see her freckles.
                    Last edited by roswellgray; 04 December 2004, 07:42 PM.

Comment

OMG... those eyes... Anubis' eyes... way too creepy. I'm gonna have nightmares about them or something...
                      Hey, wait! I just thought about this... Do you guys think that that face is the exact same face that Daniel got to see under Anubis' hood in Full Circle? You know, right when Anubis says "...But you know not who I am."
                      thanks puddlejumper747
                      Your very welcome!!! And just so you know, they also work the same way if inserted into rep. messages too!!!

Comment

Whoa, that's disgusting... but cool.

Comment

It would seem that Anubis has given up on the force shield he used to use, and now he's just using humans as disposable hosts. Since he's ascended, he gives off radiation, which the human host doesn't apparently fair too well against, thus the lesions.

I like his new look; it's much more fitting for a god of death to be slowly decomposing himself
                          Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                            It would seem that Anubis has given up on the force shield he used to use, and now he's just using humans as disposable hosts. Since he's ascended, he gives off radiation, which the human host doesn't apparently fair too well against, thus the lesions.
                            Oooohhhh... Wow, I never thought about it that way... For some reason I think I thought that he was just going to be permenantly de-ascended into that physical form. But I really like your explanation!!! Still very creepy...

Comment

In Lockdown he was taking hosts who were developing lesions and other signs of radiation sickness. I always figured he'd go out and make himself another shield for his ascended form, but I guess killing humans by using them as hosts makes him even more nasty
                              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Working...
                              X