Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Second Lieutenant Bey0nd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    419

    Ronon Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Matt Versus ProfessorX
    NikiSanders Versus Rogue
    ClaireBennet Versus X-23
    Tracy v Iceman
    Suresh v Colossus
    Sylar v Phoenix
    Mr.NoahBennet v Bishop
    Elle v Storm
    TakezoKensei v Wolverine
    PetrelliNathan versus Erik Magnus Lehnsherr

    BTW Can a Mod please make this a poll

    OPTION ONE
    Vote yes Heroes win, Sylar eats Xmen brains

    OPTION TWO
    Xmen win, Wolverine and Phonenix Terminate the Heroes

    What do you vote option one or two?

  2. #2
    Captain Wyrminarrd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,879

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Seems like this would be an easy win for the X-men.

    Heroes characters haven´t had decades to become over powered.

  3. #3
    Second Lieutenant Bey0nd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    419

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Wolverine alone would Terminate half the Heroes team



    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
    Seems like this would be an easy win for the X-men.
    But if you include Hiro's power the scales flip back

    since the Heroes can basically stop time and eliminate any advantage the Xmen have

  4. #4
    Brigadier General stargatefan234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Storybrooke
    Posts
    9,947

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bey0nd View Post
    Matt Versus ProfessorX
    NikiSanders Versus Rogue
    ClaireBennet Versus X-23
    Tracy v Iceman
    Suresh v Colossus
    Sylar v Phoenix
    Mr.NoahBennet v Bishop
    Elle v Storm
    TakezoKensei v Wolverine
    PetrelliNathan versus Erik Magnus Lehnsherr

    BTW Can a Mod please make this a poll

    OPTION ONE
    Vote yes Heroes win, Sylar eats Xmen brains

    OPTION TWO
    Xmen win, Wolverine and Phonenix Terminate the Heroes

    What do you vote option one or two?
    Xmen Win

    What about Mutant X?
    Mutant X could Whoop The X Men and Heroes


    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

  5. #5
    Colonel mr_kennedy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    the only 2 in ur list who have a chance is sylar and suresh and maybe claire

    seriously nathan petrelli vs magneto? pre-season 3 peter would have more of a chance
    noah bennet vs bishop? hrg doesnt even have a power

    i wouldnt mind if sylar killed jean grey
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

    Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

  6. #6
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,107

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    The X-Men would easily defeat almost everyone from Heroes.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  7. #7
    Captain Angela V's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Gating around the Universe
    Posts
    1,697

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    They are superheroes. Shouldn't they be banding together for the greater good? I never understood that in the comic books where there is a cross over with another comic and for some weird reason the heroes from each group need to clash first.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Complete Curbstomp for the X-Men

    Matt < A guy who is considered one of if not the most powerful telepaths on the planet and that is in a world where telepathy is relatively commonplace.

    Nikki has shown a considerable amount of strength but not any amazing durability feats. Rouge is easily as strong if not stronger, way more durable, and can fly not to mention she can drop her just by touching her.

    Even assuming an equal healing factor between them, X-23 has been trained from birth to kill. She could easily cut Claire to ribbons in the time it took her to throw a single punch. Born assassin and super killer > Cheerleader.

    Tracy vs Iceman. Here is the problem; all we have ever seen Tracy do is create localized cold which has no effect on Iceman he is already solid ice. Bobby on the other hand has for years been using his powers in a variety of offensive ways.

    Suresh vs Colossus. We have the same problem here as above. Suresh maybe strong but he isn't lifting a 100 tons. We have seen his skin pierced by darts, which means he doesn't have a massive durability increase do to his powers, where as Colossus can go toe to toe with people like the Juggernaut and the Hulk.

    Sylar, one of the few characters who could actually run around in the marvel universe and you put him up against the Phoenix. The Phoenix's TK is way above Sylars not to mention that she is an extremely powerful telepath. She could beat Sylar physically or just shut his brain off.

    Noah's only hope would be to snipe Bishop other than that there is no way he could take him in a one on one fight.

    I don't recall Elle ever producing a massive charge of electricity at least anything more than what Storm handles routinely. Storm can fly and stay out of Elle's reach (not that she would need to). We've seen in the show that Elle is susceptible to electricity and can been overloaded and a real bolt of lighting from Storm should more than take care of her.

    Again, assuming an equal healing factor Wolverine still easily takes this. Kensai can't cut off Wolverine's head but Wolverine can cut off his which will effectively kill him.

    Nathan vs Magneto is the BIGGEST curbstomp of them all. A guy who can fly vs a guy who can kill you with your own blood, send a thousand metal spikes flying at you, open a wormhole and drop you in space, or really kill you in about 10,000 other ways.

    The X-Men take this and then comment on how nice it is to have an day off and go have a barbecue back at the mansion.

  9. #9
    Staff Sergeant Cak20's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Macragge
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: Team 'Heroes' versus Team 'X-men'

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Bloody William the Brutal View Post
    Complete Curbstomp for the X-Men

    Matt < A guy who is considered one of if not the most powerful telepaths on the planet and that is in a world where telepathy is relatively commonplace.

    Nikki has shown a considerable amount of strength but not any amazing durability feats. Rouge is easily as strong if not stronger, way more durable, and can fly not to mention she can drop her just by touching her.

    Even assuming an equal healing factor between them, X-23 has been trained from birth to kill. She could easily cut Claire to ribbons in the time it took her to throw a single punch. Born assassin and super killer > Cheerleader.

    Tracy vs Iceman. Here is the problem; all we have ever seen Tracy do is create localized cold which has no effect on Iceman he is already solid ice. Bobby on the other hand has for years been using his powers in a variety of offensive ways.

    Suresh vs Colossus. We have the same problem here as above. Suresh maybe strong but he isn't lifting a 100 tons. We have seen his skin pierced by darts, which means he doesn't have a massive durability increase do to his powers, where as Colossus can go toe to toe with people like the Juggernaut and the Hulk.

    Sylar, one of the few characters who could actually run around in the marvel universe and you put him up against the Phoenix. The Phoenix's TK is way above Sylars not to mention that she is an extremely powerful telepath. She could beat Sylar physically or just shut his brain off.

    Noah's only hope would be to snipe Bishop other than that there is no way he could take him in a one on one fight.

    I don't recall Elle ever producing a massive charge of electricity at least anything more than what Storm handles routinely. Storm can fly and stay out of Elle's reach (not that she would need to). We've seen in the show that Elle is susceptible to electricity and can been overloaded and a real bolt of lighting from Storm should more than take care of her.

    Again, assuming an equal healing factor Wolverine still easily takes this. Kensai can't cut off Wolverine's head but Wolverine can cut off his which will effectively kill him.

    Nathan vs Magneto is the BIGGEST curbstomp of them all. A guy who can fly vs a guy who can kill you with your own blood, send a thousand metal spikes flying at you, open a wormhole and drop you in space, or really kill you in about 10,000 other ways.

    The X-Men take this and then comment on how nice it is to have an day off and go have a barbecue back at the mansion.
    nicely put

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. SG Team Weapons - Design your own team and equipment
    By McSwift in forum SG-1 Science and Tech
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 30th, 2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Efficiency of "held fist" stop motion for SG team stopping team
    By placid in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 19th, 2007, 08:10 AM
  3. Creating an SG team! What's your ideal team!?
    By j619pinoy in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
  4. Who's the better team
    By Wraith_Rebel in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: May 30th, 2007, 09:26 PM
  5. SG-1 versus Sheppard's Team
    By thor's first prime in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: October 30th, 2005, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •