Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1freak007
    oops, i ment sam* =p
    Hey Emancipations on.... Lets all bask in the wonderful glow of one of the cheesest of Stargate episodes.... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Look Helmuts.
    Look really geeky Daniel
    Movie music.
    Yes, those wooden bow and arrows are a mighty threat to 1st season grumpy teal'c and his trusty staff weapon.

Awe and greate credits brings chills.....back after the commerical break.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Hello native guy, meet Mr Firearm.
      Were those dogs really that big a threat?
      Make up the law as you go, good job old guy, still a bad hat though.
      Looks cold... wonder when it was filmed.
      Their back packs have gotten smaller over the years.
      Define "clothes of a man", I mean aren't all the guys in this ep wearing dresses?
      Properly attiared? not in a dress?.. good job Daniel get Carter in trouble... Jack took too much pleasure in that.
      Wonder if they ever got the miracel drug.. another never followed up on point.
      Teal'c looks like hes bored, even with Carters new look.
      Jack and Daniel are twerps in this scene.
      How come carter can beat the crp out of the cheif guy but gets shanhi'd by the punk kid? Thats just not right... she should have waxed the floor with him.

Commerical.
      Last edited by AGateFan; 16 January 2006, 04:46 PM.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Forgot to point out the MP5's... P90s are soooo much cooler.
        Daniel still calling Carter Doctor.....wow....

Wow that was some bad dialouge between Carter and the Kid.
        Now Finally Jack is Mr Military.... "How can you come up with the worst possible scenerio".... "I practice".... nice.

Teal'c Master Tracker!!!!
        I think this Cheif guy has been, like, a bad guy in 5000 differnet movies... it seems like it, at least. MORTAL COMBAT!!! being the most obvious.

You should listen to her Chiefy. The boys are coming with Firearms and staff weapons. Exactly how are you going to explain this to your dad punk. More importantly, how are you going to explain it to Teal'c... you know, they guy with the big staff weapon.

Comercial... got to say... that upcoming stargate ep (ripple effect) better be as good as it looks, because its just got soooo much potential that if they mess that up I will be p o'd big time.

Comment

It really is quite satisfying when Carter gets to beat the crp out of this guy.
          Teal'c cracks me up... kinda gives that candy bar a look.... funny.
          Yes, yes.... old guys is wise, we get it....and Daniel is still a geek.... thats what teal'c is thinking. Except he is using the jaffa word for geek, probably tack'ta or something like that.
          ooooo, the punk's in wuuuvvvv.
          Carter aaaahhhh warrior and scholar.... guess he wouldnt know what Scientist is. Your not scarry dude, your just cheesy.
          Carters going to give you a beeeeaaaatttt ddddoooowwwwnnnn naw, naw, na na naw.
          Maybe they should change her clothes to something more cook worthy.
          Good horse.
          dude, did you not get the warrior and scholar memo.
          what!!!! forgot about the kiss...is Carter Kirking?

Comercial.... am i going to get in trouble for spaming this thread?
          Is it spammin really spamming if no one is around to see it?

Comment

Carter, not sure they are ready for emancipation....oh wait, thats the name of the ep... now I get it.
            "oohhh, theres not a chance in hell", nice line.
            Bad negociating by the old guy cheif... Jack has to save the day. Jack will negociate the way Jack knows how to negociate. The best way.... with firearms. After Daniels goofy attempt... Carrtteeerrr.
            wouldnt shooting a gun in a tent like that be really really loud.
            Wow a TV show where they actually take into account the number or rounds in a clip.
            Finally Carters back in some functional clothes.
            Madness, love, same thing.
            Stupid punk now comes back for help, slap him down T. He really is a cheiftians sun... spoiled brat.

Doh, commercial.

Comment

Shes going to marry chewbacca? What'd he say?
              Carter miss save the day.
              Oooo bringing out the Ranks and the Mottos.
              Comm'on Daniel, you guys interfere all the time. (is comm'on a goa'uld word?)
              Think old guy, think..
              Now I do, very much like how the Dad forgives his daughter before he goes to stone her to death.. Seriously, thats not a joke. I think that changed my opinion of open hate towards the guy. I had a bit of sympathy for him when Carter was woopen up on his az because of it.

Fight the cripple or fight Carter... either way you look bad when you lose. Wait, Carters not a Cheiftan, how come Jack doesnt fight. Did he just say "you played me"?

"When your backups up against a wall..... bigger they are...etc".... love that line.
              Was Carter a gold glover at the Academy? Doh, knife fight.
              Stunt lady gets a lot of work. Teal'c continues to look bored.
              oooooooo....bbbbllooooddddd
              She has a knife, he has a sword, how is that fair?? he needed a bigger sword.

You.have.won..... thats a big watch shes got on..
              Jack is funny.... just his looks to the guy with the knife.
              6 day wedding... bet there will be cake... Daniel is still a geek. Teal'c is STILL bored. But we do get the great "What is an Opra?" line out of him. Must have been filmed post production though.
              Good smile from the team... very TOS smileying at end of ep.

yay... that really is an underratted ep.... dont get me wrong it was a lot of cheese, but man it is amusing when put in context with the rest of the series.

Well I hope you enjoyed my Emancipation play-by-play....

Hey dress blues... wait, this is broca divide... better stop now before the mods hunt me down.

Comment

An ok episode but the problem with it is that it is an episode with no SGC in at all. And I guess it is one of the most unuals episodes you can see why something like this was never attempted again.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

this was a ok episode could had been better or not done at all.
                  this episode shows just how far stargate has coming writing wise and story creation

hope there locked out this planet from the dialing comcputer
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

didn't really like this episode as it had no action unless you include sam kicking that guy's ass action but overall not a good episode but at last they got to explore other planets

Comment

I really liked this episode and don't understand why it seems to eb so hated. I thought the perofrmances were good,e specially Amanda Tapping who really pushed further into the character of Carter. The fight at the end remains one of my all time favorite action sequences from the seres. The humor was good and it was good to see SG-1 having a positive influence on a planet (how often does that happen these days?).

timdalton007

Comment

(Caugh) This mission was by far one of the more pointless. If i was jack I would have got sam out of there so fast. Maybe then we could have got the job done quicker.
                        sigpic

Comment

I always used to think Broca Divide was the worst episode ever. Having seen Emancipation again recently, I'm tempted to change my mind.
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

O you can't even compare the two missions, I realy liked the broca divide. But thats just my oppinion.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like it. Much Carter, and Turgan's bodice-ripper dialogue is the icing on the cake
                              scarimor

Comment

I dunno I don't think carter had found herself in this episode the true carter came a couple episodes later
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X