This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surviving withdrawal

i don't know about anyone else but i'm am so missing this show been watching some re runs on BBC america and it sucks going so long between series.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

i have been missing it like crazy lucky i have all 4 seasons and have been watching them like crazy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
      i have been missing it like crazy lucky i have all 4 seasons and have been watching them like crazy
      lucky

Comment

thats how i deal with withdrawals but i also have alot of the old doctor who books and some of the new ones to read
        sigpic

Comment

Well...it can't be long until the Easter special, surely? Hang in there!

It's definitely making for a long year for Doctor Who fans...

Comment

i am from Australia so we don't know when we get it and it will be a long long year indeed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
              Well...it can't be long until the Easter special, surely? Hang in there!

It's definitely making for a long year for Doctor Who fans...
              i doubt we will get to see it in america

i still haven't see the Christmas spacial from last year

Comment

really we got that one but as i said we don't know when we will get it
                sigpic

Comment

going on the wbsite and viewing any crumb of information that I can! That and read and write fanfics
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

I've reached the limit of my withdrawl coping abilities.

After series 1 I still wasn't addicted.
                    After series 2 I was addivted adn started watchign classic Who.
                    After series 3 I was more addicted and joined an internet forum (Outpost Gallifrey).
                    After series 4 I became even more addicted adn started writing fanfics.

....Matt Smith had better be an awful Doctor cos ATM I dunno what I'm gonna do when I'd do after series 5!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

i know how you all feel. i was practically bouncing during the christmas special. and now withdrawel is kicking in. ive also been watching who reruns on TV. there are some awesome episodes in the seasons. blink, the doctor dances, the planet of the ood anything else ive missed?
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        i know how you all feel. i was practically bouncing during the christmas special. and now withdrawel is kicking in. ive also been watching who reruns on TV. there are some awesome episodes in the seasons. blink, the doctor dances, the planet of the ood anything else ive missed?
                        gridlock

Comment

'Rose', 'The Unquiet Dead', 'Dalek', 'Father's Day', 'The Empty Child' / 'The Doctor Dances', 'Boom Town', 'Bad Wolf' / 'The Parting of the Ways'. 'The Christmas Invasion', 'Tooth and Claw', 'Rise of the Cybermen' / 'The Age of Steel', 'The Impossible Planet' / 'The Satan Pit', 'Army of Ghosts' / 'Doomsday'. 'The Runaway Bride', 'Smith and Jones', 'The Shakespeare Code', 'Gridlock', 'Daleks in Manhattan' / 'Evolution of the Daleks', 'Blink', 'Utopia' / 'The Sound of Drums' / 'Last of the Time Lords'. 'Partners in Crime', 'The Fires of Pompeii', 'Planet of the Ood', 'The Sontaran Stratagem' / 'The Poison Sky', 'The Doctor's Daughter', 'Silence in the Library' / 'Forest of the Dead', 'Turn Left', 'The Stolen Earth' / 'Journey's End'.

All great episodes (IMO).

Also there's a lot of great serials from the classic series which would probably take a while to list.

Comment

sooooo basically everything? LOL! my personal favourites are 'the doctor dances' 2 part episode, 'silence in the library & the forest of the dead','Blink', 'The fires of pompeii', 'The planet of the ood'

basically most of donnas season and quite a few of the others. theres nothing better than watching donna out quip the doc.
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

sooooo basically everything? LOL! my personal favourites are 'the doctor dances' 2 part episode, 'silence in the library & the forest of the dead','Blink', 'The fires of pompeii', 'The planet of the ood'

basically most of donnas season and quite a few of the others. theres nothing better than watching donna out quip the doc.
                              Not quite everything but most of the new series. Season 4 was the best season as a whole so far (IMO), Donna was fantastic as the companion.

Comment

Working...
                              X