X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Yep!! Sad ain't it?

I have always known it.
    It was the same for me...even since he came up to her infront of the tiger cage and started to tease with her...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      It was the same for me...even since he came up to her infront of the tiger cage and started to tease with her...
      I really didn't watch until this season, but in the eppys that I did watch before that, I was like "OMG TENTION"!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I really didn't watch until this season, but in the eppys that I did watch before that, I was like "OMG TENTION"!!
        I've followed CSI NY ever since it's start and today it's my favorite of the 3 CSI shows...

I always found it so funny when Danny kept teasing Lindsay calling her Montana,, and her trying to get him to stop.. and during all that time they fell in love with eachother..

Very recently CBS made a little tribute video for Danny/Lindsay fans of their journey through the seasons not to mention they released an unaired scene from season 2.. you saw a tiny bit of it at the flashbacks during the wedding

During second half of season 4 it took such a downturn with D/L but even so we stuck by them and we got rewarded now in season 5...PERFECT
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yep yep yep!!!

Out of all the 3 CSI's, NY is the one I like best. It's well writen and doesn't have any of the internal crud that goes on in the other CSI's.

Comment

Yep yep yep!!!

Out of all the 3 CSI's, NY is the one I like best. It's well writen and doesn't have any of the internal crud that goes on in the other CSI's.
            Yeah I know...I don't watch Miami anymore.. and I actually hardly tune in to the Vegas one either these days...

So did you now see the recent epi for this week also..???
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Yeah I know...I don't watch Miami anymore.. and I actually hardly tune in to the Vegas one either these days...

So did you now see the recent epi for this week also..???
              Nope, outta town. Will catch it online!!

Comment

Working...
              X