The beaver war thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beaver war thread

This started as a thing in continuing stargate, and now we can rat about it here. Whitout it going of topick.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Me brings out my brothers katana and start slashing through the beaver masses trying to defend the woods around my house

Comment

MY GOOD THEY GOT IKEA AND THEY HAVE GON BISSERT!
      JAS AND EAGELS MOVE IN!
      *over radio*
      LOOK AT THAT SHIP!
      IT'S THE SIZE OF MANHATAN!
      *fiers ground-air missiel*
      FIER AT WILL!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, they are everywhere!

Fall back, I repeat fall back.

We will try to make a stand here, a Swedish major says to whats left of his regiment. They watch the landscape, that a couple of hours before had been a peacefull town, were now a lanscape with only rocks left. Then, they came. First the birds flyed past the soldiers, crapping on them. Then, the beavers came. The newer ending army of beavers moved forward, eating everything they could get their teeth on. The major drowned under all the beavers, and the few men still alive decided to make a run for it. But the beavers came after them. With no ammo, in a country a day ago known as Sweden, now the north part of the beavers wood rupublic, the twentysix swedish soldiers must fight their way to the only yet untoched continent: Africa

Just a little fanfic of mine, a drama about the beaver war
        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Fighting to get to Livgardet.. to mount the tank brigade waiting to be deployed

Comment

Fortified inside the school and it's Abbey, we prepare to mount a counter-strike. A sniper ontop of the Abbey Tower (roughly 300/500 foot high) tells us all is clear and we move out. After assembling our own weapons we had a distinct advantage, the Beaver camp was overrun and the area was liberated.
            Originally posted by Craig Charles
            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Just as it appears that the surviving Swedish soldiers will be wiped out a flurry of air to ground missiles pummel the beavers. A voice comes through on the radio. "This is Colonel Daedalus of the United States Air Force we are ready to evacuate you." The Swedish soldiers are then loaded on helicopters that will take them to safety. The rest of Colonel Daedalus' task force hurries to assist Wazmux and Rasunda.
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

*a massive ship, somewhat familiar to members of the GWVF, drops out of hyperspace*

"This is the Commander of the GWVFS MacArthur, may we be of assistance?"

*begins launching fighter support groups into various places around the globe*
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

and kids this is why you should never smoke crack.
                  [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

I NEED SOME REINFORCMENT IN STOCKHOLM!
                    We are down to 30 men uphere!And when the hell is the US coming?!
                    sigpic

Comment

They're not, they're dead.
                      Originally posted by Craig Charles
                      "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

*reloads shotgun*

aaaaaa!!!! their to many here help!!!

*sounds of shotguns firing*

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

REPORT JUST IN: Beavers are damning up the water supplies across the globe, bottled water rationing has been implemented in 57 countries, leading to rioting and mass panic in most major cities!
                          Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                            Just as it appears that the surviving Swedish soldiers will be wiped out a flurry of air to ground missiles pummel the beavers. A voice comes through on the radio. "This is Colonel Daedalus of the United States Air Force we are ready to evacuate you." The Swedish soldiers are then loaded on helicopters that will take them to safety. The rest of Colonel Daedalus' task force hurries to assist Wazmux and Rasunda.
                            Yes, thanks, and please hurry. They are like 40 soldiers left here, were in Göteborg/Gothenburg and 3 civilians. We have some wood here, we took it out of a IKEA store that the beavers didnt detect. And i have heard that Russia is conquered, is that comfirmed?

3 min later: When the hell is the reinforsement coming? Oh look, their is something coming up that hill, maybe it is Colonen Deadelus?
                            Noo, its beavers! Sound of a AK47 reloding. Im out of ammo here! here too! and here! i dont have any ammo left!

Noo, the beavers are going after our kidnies!

Nooooooooooooo..... (sound of beaver ripping out kidnie.) Plese, hurry here we are soon overru.............................................................
                            sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

We are comming Wazmux!
                              But we are still 12 clics(kilometers)out!

*sound of beavers*
                              HOLY ****! We got 1000 beavers heading this way!

*sound of 9mm, AK47 and P90 Fiering*
                              It's to many of them! Colonel, when are you coming?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X