Infamous (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
    Hes going to fly in episode 16 (as shown on preview)

atleast that one should make up for this one.
    u mean fly fly...like he might actually learn for more than 10 minutes of an episode....i dont believe it...i missed the preview at the end

Comment

Its a repeat of the Clark/Lana crap thats been going on since the season 1 pilot. Thats why ive got nothing but negative comments about it.

But I must admit.....

Spoiler:
      Doomsday killing Linda Lake at the end was the best part of the whole episode. Clark should have done it, but until he gets over his guilt trips, and starts taking care of business, his enemies will always come back to hurt him, or kill him.

Comment

Ok, I'll start with the positives of this episode. Smaville seems to adopted the philosphy of time travel has it's consiquences.
        Spoiler:
        Although Davis killing Linda isn't exactly what I was expecting. (it's a little too convenit for Clark.) While I'm on the topic of good things the Clark and Lois scene in the barn was one of the best moments in the series. Also the suspence of Davis Bloome's plot arc is building nicely. Finally as much as I loved the legion, I have one thing to say about the destruction of the legion ring, good riddance!

As for hat I didn't like, only one thing ok maybe two
        Spoiler:
        The reset button gimmick, it was necessary to resolve the plot but really? the other thing, it killed me to see Clark Sand up Lois. Cal me a shipper, but that just stinks.
        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
          Hes going to fly in episode 16 (as shown on preview) atleast that one should make up for this one.
          Ok, first of all, is any one 100% sure Clark will fly. If you are you better give a darn good reason, or some truely compelling evidence. Don't get me wrong, I saw the add too. But seriouly I've also seen seven seasons (well seven and a half actually) of Smallville ,and every time it seems like Clark will fly he doesn't, or there's some reason why he can only do it for that episod. I sincerely hope this next episode is different but I'm going to remain skeptical until I see Clark flying. of coures I'm also skeptical about Lex being dead...
          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

well of course lex isnt dead...he cant be killed in the show...its LEX....if there is no lex than is no superman.besides it always seems like he dies but then comes back...he may be smallvilles danile jackson...he dies that much and comes back.

Comment

This episode irritated me, I realized almost from the start that what we were seeing either wasn´t real or that time travel would "fix" it

The writers at least acknowledged that they were being lame and using a reset button but even so they should be able to write better stuff than this.

My main gripe about the episode was that people for some reason believed a gossip journalist and turned on Clark in five seconds flat. This was really stupid and felt really, really, forced.

The writers really need to be careful with the Clark/Lois relationship or it might turn into another irritating on/off/almost/close call/he disappoints her/ she him/ crap like the Clark/Lana ship. I´m also surprised that Clark didn´t learn from all this that he can trust Lois, that should have been made clear to him so his not telling her after the reset just makes him seem like a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                well of course lex isnt dead...he cant be killed in the show...its LEX....if there is no lex than is no superman.besides it always seems like he dies but then comes back...he may be smallvilles danile jackson...he dies that much and comes back.
                I was going to ask if you're talking Smallville here, but just looked up and saw the path. But LEX? DEAD? NO!!!! I can't remember when I stopped watching, but now I want to watch just to find out... Is this an online airing or is it a tv airing? Any network info?
                sigpic

Comment

One good thing about this episode is that we won't see Troi Spelling again! Didn't like her Linda Lake the first time around.

Though I wished the Legion Ring hadn't been destroyed! Was hoping to see a "future" but I guess they don't really want to go there.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Overall, I enjoyed this episode last week. I am definitely not going to miss Linda Lake though.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

this is probably my favorite episode in smallville history

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                      welcome to last episode
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                      X