No announcement yet.

Echoes (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or may be a honest and trust worthy businessmen who stick to the contracts they sign or second thoughts nah they probably just send to the attic after five years.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      or may be a honest and trust worthy businessmen who stick to the contracts they sign or second thoughts nah they probably just send to the attic after five years.
      Doubtful, what do they tell the dolls after those 5 years what they've been up to? The truth? Surely not. They're not going to expose their "business" in a way like that.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        Doubtful, what do they tell the dolls after those 5 years what they've been up to? The truth? Surely not. They're not going to expose their "business" in a way like that.
        Well if they do let them go they probably get them a false memory of the last 5 years.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          Well if they do let them go they probably get them a false memory of the last 5 years.
          I thought of that but it must be a damn good one for all their friends and family to believe they just vanished from the face of Earth for 5 years and suddenly are back...well, they prolly could pull that off if the doll's memories don't go AWOL after all that time messing with their brains...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
            I thought of that but it must be a damn good one for all their friends and family to believe they just vanished from the face of Earth for 5 years and suddenly are back...well, they prolly could pull that off if the doll's memories don't go AWOL after all that time messing with their brains...
            Yeah, that's why I think they just don't let them go.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yeah, that's why I think they just don't let them go.
              And that's why I think their brains have an expiration date

Comment

I wasn't too sure about watching this series as it got quite a lot of negative comments. The first 5 episodes were so-so, nothing special at all. But thankfully the last 2 episodes are a big improvement, and it has become really interesting now. If the quality stays this good then it will certainly be a series worth watching.

It was interesting to see Echo's past and the effects the drug had on the different characters.

Comment

I wonder though, if they keep a "backup" of the actual brain of their subjects.

And how do they capture inprints of all these other personalities?

Sorry, I only started watching this series last week, so maybe those answer will come later.. in that case I'd prefer no spoilers...
                  (then why do I ask? ...

Comment

Working...
                  X