Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I think you've misconstrued what I meant

I was actually referring to the object of his 'affection', Sierra. Yikes.
    Ahh, gotcha. I seem to be having an attention problem lately; I'm not following/comprehending as well as I should. I do still stand by the idea that we need more male hotties, though.

And yes, I find Sierra kinda scary-looking, myself. I keep thinking she'd make a good alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      Hell, I never thought of myself as creepy before. Do I need to give up my Disney Princess crown? Okay It's Joss Whedon, she's probably something creepy.
      Erm... Joss is a fella. Just for the record.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
        Erm... Joss is a fella. Just for the record.
        "She" meaning the Creepy Neighbor Girl.

Glad to know I'm not the only one not making the right connections. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Yeah, but he's the OBVIOUS answer. And then there's the question of where Alpha got HIS info. Did he snag it for himself or is someone giving Mr Crazypants (or CrazyNoPants maybe) a helping hand?
          Well I wouldn't find it surprising if someone were helping him.

But I definitely do not think it's Dominic. I think he really likes his job as enforcer and could care less about the unethical practices and immorality of the dollhouse, and this messing with Echo is really pissing him off. Boyd is too new. Topher too obsessed with his creations and playing god. Boss lady is well boss lady and has no reason to bring her own house down.

The only option I would consider is doctor scar face...Amy Acker's character...I have no idea what her character's name is. Even though Alpha cut her up, she did survive and might would have some reason to try to end/disrupt the dollhouse...that's maybe why she doesn't attempt to hide her scars...she doesn't necessarily want to cover for the evil this place does.

I suppose more than likely someone is helping him...since he got his hands on information that he shouldn't have been able to access...info about Echo and her real identity.

Like possibly Echo's parent's location. On another board I read some people speculating that maybe at the end of that first episode when Mr. CrazyNoPants was watching that dvd, that maybe he was at Echo/Caroline's house, and those were her dead parents on the floor. I don't remember dead people on the floor but then again I wasn't looking at the floor....

Though for me I want to know why the obsession with Echo. What's their connection? What is Alpha's goal? This is why I continue to watch. Not so much for the story of the week situations.

Oh good. Then I got Dominic's name right on another forum. LOL! But I know Boyd as Boyd- forgot he had a last name. And yeah, I think Dom is a good character, mostly because he's an untrustworthy jackass.
          That's part of the reason I like him as well.

Plus I think them picking Reed Diamond to play that character was a plus. I remember him from the old show Homicide: Life on the Street that I liked to watch.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

It's midnight and the episode 6 thread is not opened yet. I'm so itching to talk about "creepy" neighbour girl
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              It's midnight and the episode 6 thread is not opened yet. I'm so itching to talk about "creepy" neighbour girl
              Amen, dammit. I asked for an unlock over an hour and a half ago. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                That's part of the reason I like him as well.

Plus I think them picking Reed Diamond to play that character was a plus. I remember him from the old show Homicide: Life on the Street that I liked to watch.
                That's the same guy that played Mitchell's dying friend on SG-1 ain't it?
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yes, same guy. I forgot he made that appearance on SG-1.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

every week i just want topher to die a slower more painful death, he may actually be the most amoral character just because he sees it all as a game

i'd like if the neighbour actually did turn out to just be an obsessive stalker and nothing else just because no ones expecting that

Comment

Working...
                    X