Create your own stargate ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    one supermassive hyperdrive is hard to cool and extremely vulnerable.

he merely said "try to top that" and i did it. power output of 24 ZPM's per second. how's that?

nah my ship still wins. YOUR arcturuses will blow up. mine won't.
    I'm now sad.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Anyone want to create the ultimate (realistic) Dropship?
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by pjOZ
        Anyone want to create the ultimate (realistic) Dropship?
        I'll probably be trying my hand at a dropship design after I've done a bit more with my destroyer model. I want the dropship to fit with the destroyer as a more multi-role craft. It won't be the 'ultimate' though, I'll leave that to others.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          dead

one was found and lost again

dead

still have that one

dead

1 from the tria, 2 asuran ones to fill it up.

yes that's still there

Todd stole 3 for the cloning facility. destroyed
          1 for his superhive, destroyed
          2 for Atlantis, still there.

Thats 19-21 zpms.....
          of which 5 are left[/QUOTE]

i wasnt talkign about working ones

Comment

Crisis Class Cruiser

200 mtrs x 85 x 70 dimensions.

18 missile stations

16 155mm rail guns

8 turreted plasma cannon

EM shielded naquada core drive x 2

3 ring platforms

Asgard beaming tech

2 hangar bays, inernal storage for 20 smaller F class fighters

And if any one else can add to that I'd be grateful

Comment

Name: Orion
              Class: Corona Class
              Dimensions: 20kms by 50kms
              Crew: 1000 humans and 50 repair bots on standby
              Hull: Neutronium, Trinium, and Titanium alloy
              Skeleton: See above
              Power: Sun scoops, Solar panels, Mk VI naquadah reactors, 1 zpm.
              Defences: Atlantis class shield, cloak.
              Offences: Ship mines, Drones, Ion Cannons, Asgard beam weapons, Destiny cannons, 50 F-310s, Mk VII Missiles, Phase shift torpedoes, Coil guns, 2km long spike.
              Propulsion: Atlantis class stardrive
              Other: Crew quarters, Brig with 100 rooms, Recreational areas, 10 Mess halls, 5 Sickbays, Aeroponics and Hydroponics bays, 20 armories, robot bay, 5 large cargo holds, star trek style Replicators

Note: this ship can be easily modified to transport civilians, like children. It was built after D-day (disclosure day) and therefore can be a military or commercial ship.
              Last edited by james123182; 30 May 2010, 02:54 AM.
              An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
              A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
              And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

F-310's???????? Bloody big fighters

BB310
                Spoiler:

Comment

I made a list of Alesian ships at one point in my story Golden Dawn. Basically Alesians are warhardy Ancients that survived the plague and were exiled to the Milky Way 22,000 years ago. This is an example of their destroyer class ship (meaning really dreadnought instead of a screen ship like what it is in modern navies.)

Name: AES (Alesian Empire Ship) Angelan
                  Length: 8000 meters or 8 km.
                  Armament: 96 Ion cannons, 7 beam weapons, thousands of drones, over 100 antimatter nuke silos.
                  Power Systems: Antimatter reactor for main ship functions, 3 ZPM's designed for boosting power, and several secondary antimatter reactors. Ion cannons have internal backup generators.
                  Ship Defenses: 5000 Alesian Legionnaires (sometimes more), 200 Interceptor fighters, 24 jumpers of various makes and functions. 6 Flagship jumpers (twice the size and alot more armament), automated defense turrets, internal force fields, shields, heavy armor.

Other information: The Angelan class destroyer carries onboard anywhere from 50-100 Predator walkers for ground combat. It also has the capacity to carry 400 unmanned Wasp fighters if needed, although not always carried. There are many factories onboard that can repair fighters and Predator walkers, make drones and zpm's, and many other critical parts designed to repair battle damage. It also carries mining equipment designed to acquire resources for it's factories.
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                    Crisis Class Cruiser

200 mtrs x 85 x 70 dimensions.

18 missile stations

16 155mm rail guns

8 turreted plasma cannon

EM shielded naquada core drive x 2

3 ring platforms

Asgard beaming tech

2 hangar bays, inernal storage for 20 smaller F class fighters

And if any one else can add to that I'd be grateful
                    I don't have any ship attributes to add on, but I just wanted to inquire about the reason about you naming this ship class the Crisis Class. Looked at the specs and thought perhaps this could be a rescue/reinforcement ship for involved in resolving dangerous situations.
                    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

I'm describing a Furling starship from my Furling fanfic (envisioned the Furlings to be ultra-technologically-advanced light-elves more advanced than the ancients in several aspects of their technological acheievem) "Tauri-Furling: First Encounter and Alliance"

Name: Furling Republic Heaviest-Engagement Ship (a dreadnought class)
                      Dimensions: 6 km by 2km
                      Hull:duralium-trinum-titanium alloy
                      Power Source : 6 Leptonic Energy Producers aka LEPs, 98% efficiency cold-fusion reactors, 4 high-efficiency solar-power-convertors and 1 colossal enemy energy-weapon-to-safe-use-energy-convertor for dire emergencies
                      Offensive: 80 sublight-speed-firing-plasma-pulse-turrets, 6 mega-stream-plasma-beam turrets, 1000 dreadnought-class partially independently-aiming "genius"missiles, 200 incendiary concentrated-plasma bombs, 4 high-efficacy cutting/drilling lasers, 1 sublight-velocity EMP emitter, reinforced frontward hull for ramming the enemy ship, literal repulsor-shield for deflecting enemy firepower right back at it
                      Defensive: tri-layer electron-ion forcefield, energy-absorbing Tasaelos Crystal sections, EM-Repelling Field
                      Last edited by StargateWatcher; 23 June 2010, 08:10 PM.
                      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                        I don't have any ship attributes to add on, but I just wanted to inquire about the reason about you naming this ship class the Crisis Class. Looked at the specs and thought perhaps this could be a rescue/reinforcement ship for involved in resolving dangerous situations.
                        A very good insight the SW, yes it would be like one would send in a multi-role Naval ship to a nearby Island coup for example, like Granada. You wouldn't need a carrier force, but you still want to send a message.

I would add to my ship, the abilty to carry mixed cargo/stores or fully equipped troops and ground vehicles like the Stryker series.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                          F-310's???????? Bloody big fighters

BB310
                          Spoiler:
                          nah just much better and cooler looking
                          An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
                          A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
                          And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

Originally posted by james123182 View Post
                            nah just much better and cooler looking
                            how do they fit in the hangar bays

Comment

Working...
                            X