Create your own stargate ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create your own stargate ship!

Here´s a fun idea for a thread, lets write our own ship! All you have to do is to write Weapons, hull, armor, shields, history, secret weapons, hyperdrive, captain, powersource and so on. Then we can have a contest, whitch ship is the most realistic, cool, powerfull and so on. You can also create shipbuilding alliances, and then we can compare the ships skills and core a winner. So, if you are intrested just write a ship inventary below, and whoops, you are in the contest! More info soon

PS: You must write a realistic inventory, not like 1050 zpms, 350 000 railguns, twenty 302 bays and so on
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

its been done

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25173
      Visit my Website

Comment

I like your enthusiasm. Even though there is another thread on this topic the ship i made wasn't realistic. So here it is.

My ship will be the centre Control Spire of atlantis. Attach some cool engines to the bottom and change the arrangements of the shields. Make them last longer. Still have 3 ZPM's or my new design XPMS which are 10 ZPMs in one very tiny cell that will fit in the same space of a ZPM. so 10 times the power. Attack cool Asguard beams and a lot of drones. Biuld about 10 F302 Bays on the side and 4 Jumper Bays for covert missions. Add a cloak generater so that there can still be a shield running behind the cloak. Also really cool Self destruct which can destroy an entire galaxy or atleast 3/4 of it. Or even you can set how much you want to destroy. Attach a super fast Hyperdrive. One that can easily travel accross the universe.

That would be my ship and i'd call it. The Spirit of General Hammond.

Maybe just some really cool name.
        Check this area for editing as i upgrade the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Answers View Post
          I like your enthusiasm. Even though there is another thread on this topic the ship i made wasn't realistic. So here it is.

My ship will be the centre Control Spire of atlantis. Attach some cool engines to the bottom and change the arrangements of the shields. Make them last longer. Still have 3 ZPM's or my new design XPMS which are 10 ZPMs in one very tiny cell that will fit in the same space of a ZPM. so 10 times the power. Attack cool Asguard beams and a lot of drones. Biuld about 10 F302 Bays on the side and 4 Jumper Bays for covert missions. Add a cloak generater so that there can still be a shield running behind the cloak. Also really cool Self destruct which can destroy an entire galaxy or atleast 3/4 of it. Or even you can set how much you want to destroy. Attach a super fast Hyperdrive. One that can easily travel accross the universe.

That would be my ship and i'd call it. The Spirit of General Hammond.

Maybe just some really cool name.
          Check this area for editing as i upgrade the ship.
          Nice that somebody writes a ship, and I think your ship is pretty cool. But, im just curious, how did think the self destuckt would work? we aren´t familiar to such powerfull weapons. And the XPMS! I have allso thougt of that, its really fascinating
          sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
            Nice that somebody writes a ship, and I think your ship is pretty cool. But, im just curious, how did think the self destuckt would work? we aren´t familiar to such powerfull weapons. And the XPMS! I have allso thougt of that, its really fascinating
            well me personally i think if your gonna have a self destruct thats gonna take out an entire galaxy, you might as well go a little further and just go for the entire universe. now this can surprisingly and horrifically be done quite easily, all you need to do is use the mckay-miller arcturas generator and set it to funnel the exotic particals only into our universe and let them build up until they reach the subspace layer and then the entire universe just flashes out of existence, but not before you activate the alternat reality drive and jump to a nice new universe to play in and try to conquer.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
              well me personally i think if your gonna have a self destruct thats gonna take out an entire galaxy, you might as well go a little further and just go for the entire universe. now this can surprisingly and horrifically be done quite easily, all you need to do is use the mckay-miller arcturas generator and set it to funnel the exotic particals only into our universe and let them build up until they reach the subspace layer and then the entire universe just flashes out of existence, but not before you activate the alternat reality drive and jump to a nice new universe to play in and try to conquer.
              there is a little difference between one galaxy among millions and the entire universe...

Comment

hay, im new, and i thought of a new technology for the ships. SUB-SPACE GENERATORS. these generators are like ZPMs, but they never run out of power. you can still add power from ZPM's to the ships systems.
                SG Vennix
                (Writer/Story Editor)
                - Coming Soon -
                http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Spearhead
                (FanFiction Writer)
                http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3038937/Spearhead

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnok View Post
                  hay, im new, and i thought of a new technology for the ships. SUB-SPACE GENERATORS. these generators are like ZPMs, but they never run out of power. you can still add power from ZPM's to the ships systems.
                  Welcome to Gateworld.

I just thought I'd say the Subspace Tap featured in Daedalus Variations basically is a subspace energy generator, tapping vacuum energy directly from subspace, seeing as whatever standard generators the 304s use can't provide enough power to make a reality jump the ST would IMO have to be several times more powerful than standard 304 reactors.
                  I think a ship with a bunch of other decent capacitors to store the power would be very handy, as the ST itself only looked to be taking up a single room on one deck of the Alt-Daedalus you could have a few and do away with the other power generators.

Add in a couple of extra sets of back-up shield emitters, fully power them and you could have a shield almost like Atlantis's, you know it'd just keep going until it faced something the emitters couldn't hold back indefinitely like a ZPM powered Hive, but that ship having the equivalent shield strength of Odyssey a few times over for each set of emitters and the added ability to switch to say a set or two of extra ones, so that ones previously under strain could cool down would make for one tough shield IMO.

Build a hull made out of the Asgard's O'Neill alloy, add in Nanites for automatic ship repairs and the hull could probably take a whole bunch of standard Hive shots if and when the shields failed.

Build some extra Hyperdrive engines into the design for added speed, the STs could power all ships systems IMO, have a bunch of Plasma beam arrays, extend a 304s main body if needed to accommodate any extra tech and you'd have a pretty tough ship.
                  Keep the Rail Guns, update the missiles with inertial engines, a shield on each to make shore they make it to their targets and your back up weaponry is sorted too.

Comment

Delta-class battlecruiser

design: hull, bridge and general design of a 304, but with a 303 tower and F-302 bays.