This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You could guest star.

My husband and I have been watching Stargates latey and last night we started joking about what random guest spots we would like to play. Just characters that pop in and are gone never to be to seen again. So I wanted to see what the minds of gateworld have to say.

This can be for ANY stargate show!

My pick was a random Goa'uld just so I can use the hand device on some one.
    My husband wanted to be some random SG member that gets shot.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

I would like to be a member of an alien race that is only encountered in a single episode or maybe two. I'll be a Nox or something along those lines, how about a Furling (yeah right!)
    sigpic

Comment

LMAO! A furling, thats awsome!

Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
        LMAO! A furling, thats awsome!
        I know, my face would become the most discussed/disappointing character ever in the history of all SG series.
        sigpic

Comment

Why, I'd be a gate-traveling used Stargate salesman.

My slogan: "Always a deal to be had".

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
            Why, I'd be a gate-traveling used Stargate salesman.

My slogan: "Always a deal to be had".

Nice.

Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

I'd have to be a Nox because I'm only 5ft 1 tall. This lack of height rules me out for being a Wraith Queen.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I'd have to be a Nox because I'm only 5ft 1 tall. This lack of height rules me out for being a Wraith Queen.
                Lol, I'd love to be a Wraith Queen! Wear a lot of crazy prosthetics and chew up the scenery. And I'm tall enough to be!

I'd love to do anything with a lot of cool makeup, actually....

Comment

I would basically be myself: an Italian linguist, working on the translation of the Ancient database in Atlantis.

On SG1, I guess a Tok'ra. I like the idea of having a constant companion with 2,000 years worth of knowledge in his/her brain.

Comment

That's a very interesting question. One that I'd love to ponder on Let's see...

On SG-1, I'd love to play a Tok'ra. There's something about their voices I really love, and I'd very much like to play someone with a split personality.

On Atlantis... one of Sheppard's love interests? No, wait... hm, tough one. I'd love to play a wraith, because it would be cool to snarl and hiss and do stuff like that. The Gate technician would also be a cool role to play.

I wonder whether there'll be Get in the Gate contests on SGU...
                    "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

No contest! I'd be the pretty petite brunette who Sheppard keeps seeing around the place and smiling at seductively! Pure fantasy I assure you and as far from reality as you can imagine.
                      sigpic

Comment

either someone like siler or an sg team member

Comment

On SG-1 I would like to be a Goa'uld that gets to use a ribbon device on someone, or Skaara's fiance

On Atlantis Rodney's love interest

Comment

one of the crew members of an x-304 which always falls when being shot at

Comment

Or just a reaccuring extra, like one of the people who always run around and point guns at the gate when it opens. Or a nerdy scientist that always seems to be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X