No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a Stargate link to Castle too - you'll need to listen to my podcast to find out what it is! But one of the interviewees talks about Castle and has some interesting stuff to say http://fannishinquisition.com/con-report-giveaway

You can also win a replica F-302 if you enter before Monday 5pm!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
      Last weeks episode was great. Big look forward to tommorrow.

I like how the mother and daughter at least have a faint resemblance.

Bad news was in the ratings: "Castle" hit its lowest ratings yet with a 5.1/8

Peeps - we have to watch!
      Oh no! I'd hate to see this show get cancelled.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

People DO have to watch, but I'm fairly confident that Castle will get another season. Of course, if everyone pre-orders the DVDs that won't hurt either - I think the DVD gets released in September - you can order via the link in the left panel at www.castletv.net

Also of note in September, Nathan FIllion's film Trucker is getting a theatrical release - it opens September 18th so be sure and watch out for that. I had the opportunity to see it on Friday and it's a great film. www.truckermovie.net

Comment

I wish it was on at a more memorable time, but 10PM on a Monday?? Oh well. On the plus side, it means I have to watch it on the website, so my viewing actually counts for something.

Comment

Castle improved this Monday over last week. But it's still on the bubble for cancellation.

From tvbythenumbers overnight ratings

But the repeat on CBS was at least a little good news for Castle fans, it rose to a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating. Last week Castle pulled a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating (before dropping to 1.9 in the final numbers).
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              Castle improved this Monday over last week. But it's still on the bubble for cancellation.

From tvbythenumbers overnight ratings

But the repeat on CBS was at least a little good news for Castle fans, it rose to a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating. Last week Castle pulled a 2.0 adults 18-49 rating (before dropping to 1.9 in the final numbers).

Great. I loved this past weeks episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                People DO have to watch, but I'm fairly confident that Castle will get another season. Of course, if everyone pre-orders the DVDs that won't hurt either - I think the DVD gets released in September - you can order via the link in the left panel at www.castletv.net

Also of note in September, Nathan FIllion's film Trucker is getting a theatrical release - it opens September 18th so be sure and watch out for that. I had the opportunity to see it on Friday and it's a great film. www.truckermovie.net
                I sure hope you're right! The news of the ratings being a bit better does help, but the way the networks work these days, it's like they just don't give shows a chance, they just immediately cancel them. It's very disappointing, but hopefully that won't be the case with this show.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

There's a campaign on the fan site forums to encourage people to write letters and stuff to support the show - you can find it here... http://castletv.net/forums/fan-support

Comment

Livejournal Save Castle campaign You don't need livejournal to help.

Comment

Love last night episode, thought it was nice of Castle to let Beckett win the game in front of her guys and for Beckett to do the same with Castle winning in front of his guys.
                      I would have to loved to see the final games between them.
                      The story line was good too!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Love last night episode, thought it was nice of Castle to let Beckett win the game in front of her guys and for Beckett to do the same with Castle winning in front of his guys.
                        I would have to loved to see the final games between them.
                        The story line was good too!

I loved that too. I would have loved to see that too.

Comment

I'm liking the non case stuff more than the case. Kind of wish there was less case stuff.

I really like the character Castle. In the beginning I thought he was cheesy and maybe a little slimy but he that seems to be alot just for show and when you get behind the flashy front he's a good father and a decent guy. (I love the sword fights with his daughter and last week loved the added mood piano music by the his mom )

Sadly, I think I watch too many detective shows. Had that case solved in the beginning. Law Order did something very similar many years ago. And I think on some other shows too.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I find each weeks episode to just be geting better and better. The last two weeks were both really enjoyable in my opinion. I have been travelling the last couple of weeks, but I dvrd the episodes and they were my first tv priority upon my return.

I like it how just when you think you have Castle figured out, he does something responsible, or makes an insightful remark, and just surprises the hell out of you. The series opening led one to believe he was just going to be a snarky full of himself writer, and most of the time he is anything but.

Catle ratings for May 4 - It drew a 6.6/11, up from 5.7/10 the prior week.

I believe the numbers are good enough for renewal, but who knows with the network bozos.
                            ---------------------
                            sigpic
                            Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

I love VCR/DVD Dubbing Systems...
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

If you've been enjoying Castle you really need to call the ABC feedback line and let them know, you can leave a 30 second message and it's very easy to do - instructions here

http://castletv.net/forums/fan-suppo...sses-and-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X