• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep

4x3
    Spoiler:
    Another good and sometimes fun ep

Is it just me or has something changed in Beckett this season? The way she was smirking last week when the reporter and his muse kissed, and then the way she was looking at Castle when they were discussing love and eternity. Something seems to have shifted.

And does anyone else think it's weird hearing a woman being called Sir? You wouldn't hear them call Montgomery "Ma'am"
    Spoiler:
    I kind of had a feeling they were using that relationship to talk about their relationship without really talking about it. I have a feeling Gates would have Castle banned from the building if she found out they had feelings for each other. Partners getting envovled with each other is possibly against the rules and we have already seen how much value Gates puts on being a letter of the law kind of cop.

What you brought up makes me see their conversation on the swing set in the priemer in a new light. I think she was saying to Castle that she wants a relationship with him but until she finds who ordered her mom's death any kind of romantic relationship they get into would end like her other ones and she doesn't want that. Am I making any sense?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Spoiler:
      Didn't the 3XK killer take Ryan's gun after he knocked him out last season? Couldn't it be that weapon that was used to kill the person who's murder their investigating next week?
      Oh, interesting twist. I wonder how they will resolve it.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:
        Out of curiosity... did Castle say the other writer and his cop muse were just like them before or after he knew the writer was in love with the muse?

As to next week's episode... I am now watching 3XK for research.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Spoiler:
          Out of curiosity... did Castle say the other writer and his cop muse were just like them before or after he knew the writer was in love with the muse?

Spoiler:
          He said it just before the other two kissed *snicker* Talk about timing I loved Beckett's reaction. I think Castle was actually quite surprised by her reaction. Well he looked surprised
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Spoiler:
            I kind of had a feeling they were using that relationship to talk about their relationship without really talking about it. I have a feeling Gates would have Castle banned from the building if she found out they had feelings for each other. Partners getting envovled with each other is possibly against the rules and we have already seen how much value Gates puts on being a letter of the law kind of cop.

What you brought up makes me see their conversation on the swing set in the priemer in a new light. I think she was saying to Castle that she wants a relationship with him but until she finds who ordered her mom's death any kind of romantic relationship they get into would end like her other ones and she doesn't want that. Am I making any sense?
            Spoiler:
            That's exactly what I got from that conversation and in my opinion, it felt kind of like a cheap shot at him. Kind of like she's bribing him to help her solve the case just so he can be with her. I know she was just trying to be honest and I get and appreciate that but a part of me thinks she was trying to coax him into helping her or something. That was probably just me though.

Spoiler:

What's next week's ep about? I watch on Hulu so I don't see the trailers for the next episode.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
              He said it just before the other two kissed *snicker* Talk about timing I loved Beckett's reaction. I think Castle was actually quite surprised by her reaction. Well he looked surprised
              Spoiler:
              Oh, so he did know the writer's side of things then. That was funny timing.

Spoiler:
              From wikipedia....
              "Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a young woman which was committed using Det. Ryan's old service weapon - the one that was stolen by the serial killer, 3XK."

Just watched that episode... he got away. And I don't think they continued with that story line for the rest of the season.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Spoiler:
                That's exactly what I got from that conversation and in my opinion, it felt kind of like a cheap shot at him. Kind of like she's bribing him to help her solve the case just so he can be with her. I know she was just trying to be honest and I get and appreciate that but a part of me thinks she was trying to coax him into helping her or something. That was probably just me though.

What's next week's ep about? I watch on Hulu so I don't see the trailers for the next episode.
                Spoiler:
                The way I saw that conversation was that Beckett has finally realised what the problem is, and she does want a relationship with Castle but she can't when her Mother's case is still hanging over her. She knows she will never be able to move forward with her life and have the kind of relationship she wants till she puts this well and truly behind her. I think that she doesn't want Castle to be like all the other guys she's dated, she wants to be all in, with both feet but can't because of this case. She wants her and Castle to work, to make it, to have a chance of happiness together but to do that she has to put the past behind her and I think now she realises that and is trying to be honest with him without really telling him outright.

But that's just me *shrugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  The way I saw that conversation was that Beckett has finally realised what the problem is, and she does want a relationship with Castle but she can't when her Mother's case is still hanging over her. She knows she will never be able to move forward with her life and have the kind of relationship she wants till she puts this well and truly behind her. I think that she doesn't want Castle to be like all the other guys she's dated, she wants to be all in, with both feet but can't because of this case. She wants her and Castle to work, to make it, to have a chance of happiness together but to do that she has to put the past behind her and I think now she realises that and is trying to be honest with him without really telling him outright.

Spoiler:
                  I don't think it's just you at all and I agree with every single word you said. I think it may have been my mood at the time of watching it that construed it the way I did.

I do think that she's beginning to realize that she wants a relationship with Castle but she also sees just how not like other guys he is. He means more to her than those men and she doesn't want to ruin anything by not being well and truly in the relationship. By explaining everything to him, she's giving him hope, letting him know she is interested but she's not quite there yet and she won't be until she can put her past to rest next to her mother's grave.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

On the Beckett view of the Castle and Beckett, I just read an interesting interview with Stana Katic. I put the link in the spoilers because the address might spoil it for people staying strictly spoiler free
                    Spoiler:
                    She's playing it intentionally the way we are seeing it now. With the little bits and pieces slowly adding in.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/stana-...ate-rick-love/
                    The title of the article is even more revealing

Castle's Stana Katic Opens Up About the Big Secrets and Kate Being Crazy In Love with Rick
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Spoiler:

I also agree with every word you said!!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SPOILER FOR S4_E4 - "Kick the Ballistics"
                        Last edited by KatG; 06 October 2011, 11:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

SPOILER FOR S4_E4 - "Kick the Ballistics"
                          Oo, interesting!! I'm excited for it now.
                          Last edited by KatG; 06 October 2011, 11:47 AM.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Mod Note -

Y'all are doing great with spoiler tags, but please remember that when you put something in tags, to post what the spoiler is for. Ex. "Spoilers for S4/E5 "title". That way people can decide if they want to be spoiled or not.

Keep up the good work.
                            sigpic

Comment

Needed to relax and unwind tonight. So I made a little bit of Castle art.

Comment

Very cool....

Been picking up a number of Gifs recently to create a little library for me to use on the various forums i'm on..... and i found this one...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X