Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these main characters will you miss the most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which of these main characters will you miss the most?

Now that SG1 and Atlantis are over which of the main characters will you miss the most. You can base your decision on who you found most interesting, fun, importance to the show etc, or what ever criteria you wish to choose.

1.0 O'neill
    2.0 Carter
    3.0 Jackson
    4.0 Teal'c
    5.0 Mitchell
    6.0 Vala
    7.0 Sheppard
    8.0 Weir
    9.0 Mckay
    10.0 Teyla
    11.0 Ronan
    12.0 Becket

For me it would be Mckay, he was fun, strange, smart, interesting and can be a total pain in the a---. But I would always want him on my side.

MODS IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A POLE. THANKS
    O'Neill
    12.97%
    Carter
    11.47%
    Jackson
    10.53%
    Teal'c
    6.77%
    Mitchell
    4.14%
    Vala
    4.89%
    Sheppard
    11.28%
    Weir
    6.77%
    McKay
    9.96%
    Teyla
    4.51%
    Ronon
    7.33%
    Beckett
    6.02%
    Other
    3.38%

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
    Now that SG1 and Atlantis are over which of the main characters will you miss the most. You can base your decision on who you found most interesting, fun, importance to the show etc, or what ever criteria you wish to choose.

1.0 O'neill
    2.0 Carter
    3.0 Jackson
    4.0 Teal'c
    5.0 Mitchell
    6.0 Vala
    7.0 Sheppard
    8.0 Weir
    9.0 Mckay
    10.0 Teyla
    11.0 Ronan
    12.0 Becket

For me it would be Mckay, he was fun, strange, smart, interesting and can be a total pain in the a---. But I would always want him on my side.

i pick sam.

if this is a game, i don't know how to play it.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

1.0 O'neill
      2.0 Carter
      3.0 Jackson
      4.0 Teal'c
      5.0 Mitchell
      6.0 Vala
      7.0 Sheppard
      8.0 Weir
      9.0 Mckay
      10.0 Teyla
      11.0 Ronan
      12.0 Becket

Do Hammond, Landry, Jonas, Ford, Keller, and Woosley not exist as main characters too you. Also to request a poll report your post with poll options
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i pick sam.

No not a game, just would like to see who people and fans will miss the most.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Do Hammond, Landry, Jonas, Ford, Keller, and Woosley not exist as main characters too you. Also to request a poll report your post with poll options
          Yes they do exist, but to me they are secondary main characters.

SORRY I've never done a pole before so I didn't know you had to go to poll option. I thought you just asked the mods. Where would I find this poll option thingy/

Comment

I'll definitely miss Sam, as well as Mitchell, Teal'c, Daniel, Landry, Teyla, and Ronon. Most of the other characters I won't really miss, and I'm definitely not going to miss McKay!
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Sheppard
              McKay
              Carson
              Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Yes they do exist, but to me they are secondary main characters.

SORRY I've never done a pole before so I didn't know you had to go to poll option. I thought you just asked the mods. Where would I find this poll option thingy/
                I don't follow your logic how some of them were secondary. For example Kelller was just as prominent as CMO as Beckett was when he was CMO.

Press the red triangle and verify you want a poll with the different poll options
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I don't follow your logic how some of them were secondary. For example Kelller was just as prominent as CMO as Beckett was when he was CMO.

Press the red triangle and verify you want a poll with the different poll options
                  Yes you are correct in that Keller was CMO. i am mainly interested in the people that the show was really based on. This is just how I feel as to who the characters the show mainly concentrated on during the 15 sesaons of Stargate.

You can argue as to who was main and who wasn't, some could argue Kavanagh played a major part of Atlantis, I am just concentrating on the headliners for argument sake. I am sure you can come up with a counter argument. I just see these 12 characters as the heart of stargate.

Thanks for the poll tip, you learn something everyday.

Comment

I've missed O'Neill since the end of season eight of SG-1. Continuum was a micro tease so here's to the next SG-1 movie really being Jack centric... and I mean the real Jack. Complex, cranky, self-sacrificing, self-effacing, driven, brilliant strategist/tactician. Not a Jack whose only purpose is comedic relief (not that I mind him cracking jokes because no one does it better but still, he has so much more of a purpose than just being a jokester).

Comment

i pick sam.

I pick Sam too, and always.

Comment

McKay, Sheppard, and Todd definately. They were all special in their own way and will be greatly missed.

Comment

For me it would be Rodney McKay, Love that bloke!! also i will miss Vala, she is on sexy Sheila. I think they bring a certain chemistry to the show that no other actor/character can.

Comment

i pick sam.

1. Jack O'Neil - For his plural wit
                            2. John Shepard - For his charm and wit
                            3. Weir - For here incredible strength of mind
                            4. Teyla- for her strength of form and body
                            5. Lt. Ford - For being the most convincing person/ human in Stargate
                            6. Dr. Fraiser- The most real proffesional of both series
                            7. Ronon - For being strong, silent brooding
                            8. Sam - for awesomely convincing tech babble
                            9. Daniel - for bringing culture
                            10. Mcay - for making arrogance funny

I appreciate them all and the top ten are all that matter to me the most.
                            The order is deceptive.
                            The memories were fun.

Maybe this isn't goodbye. Perhaps we'll say "Another Time, see you soon or later" but I'll certainly miss all of you.

~SaQ

Comment

Yes you are correct in that Keller was CMO. i am mainly interested in the people that the show was really based on. This is just how I feel as to who the characters the show mainly concentrated on during the 15 sesaons of Stargate.

You can argue as to who was main and who wasn't, some could argue Kavanagh played a major part of Atlantis, I am just concentrating on the headliners for argument sake. I am sure you can come up with a counter argument. I just see these 12 characters as the heart of stargate.
                              Then why is Vala there? I don't see why she should be there going by your logic.

Anyway, I'll miss Daniel, Sam, Jack, Teal'c, John, Rodney and Telya the most.
                              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X