Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

I think there is some Cylon blood in Starbuck, maybe one of the final 5 had a child with a human, and that was Starbucks ancestors, or perhaps some other cylon that managed to escape from earth, I would think Anders as she said that her father taught her how to play all along the watch tower

Her resurrection shows that she is a cylon in one form or another (maybe half cylon half human, it would explain why she is such a good pilot, excellent reflexes, peak physical form all around.), all along the watchtower on piano shows she is from earth or has some connection to earth at least, the fact that she came back with a rebuilt fighter shows there are other Cylons from earth still alive or else other humans from the 12 colonies, the drawings she made of the temple of the 5 also point toward her being one of the original Cylons of earth, also the fact that she was able to fly a cylon raider when nobody else could also points toward this as the final 5 gave Cylons organic technology or at least helped them to perfect it.

The Anders theory kind of fits in with the timeline as the final 5 came to the colonies was it 40 years before the show? Who knows how many resurrections they had after John (Cavil) betrayed them....

So basically Im saying that Starbuck is either cylon or part cylon.

I also feel that the show isn't done with earth quite yet, I can see them having to return there for something. I also think there is still a Simon somewhere in the fleet. Obviously Ellen doesn't know this, or else John (Cavil) has one on board his basestar. I hope we are told how earth was destroyed also, I think the Cylons on earth had their own Civil war which is what led to their eventual destruction.

Anyway feel free to poke holes in these theories...
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
    I think there is some Cylon blood in Starbuck, maybe one of the final 5 had a child with a human, and that was Starbucks ancestors, or perhaps some other cylon that managed to escape from earth, I would think Anders as she said that her father taught her how to play all along the watch tower

Her resurrection shows that she is a cylon in one form or another (maybe half cylon half human, it would explain why she is such a good pilot, excellent reflexes, peak physical form all around.), all along the watchtower on piano shows she is from earth or has some connection to earth at least, the fact that she came back with a rebuilt fighter shows there are other Cylons from earth still alive or else other humans from the 12 colonies, the drawings she made of the temple of the 5 also point toward her being one of the original Cylons of earth, also the fact that she was able to fly a cylon raider when nobody else could also points toward this as the final 5 gave Cylons organic technology or at least helped them to perfect it.

The Anders theory kind of fits in with the timeline as the final 5 came to the colonies was it 40 years before the show? Who knows how many resurrections they had after John (Cavil) betrayed them....

So basically Im saying that Starbuck is either cylon or part cylon.

I also feel that the show isn't done with earth quite yet, I can see them having to return there for something. I also think there is still a Simon somewhere in the fleet. Obviously Ellen doesn't know this, or else John (Cavil) has one on board his basestar. I hope we are told how earth was destroyed also, I think the Cylons on earth had their own Civil war which is what led to their eventual destruction.

Anyway feel free to poke holes in these theories...
    No holes to poke. I think Starbuck is the Cylon 'God'. Whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
      No holes to poke. I think Starbuck is the Cylon 'God'. Whatever that means.
      Oh I hope not, It would be difficult to write that in, especially since the cylon god has kinda been orchastrating events for sometime now, like how ellen said that it was the cylon god that revealed the faces of the five to the three, and how the hybrids make predictions and such

The only thing my theory doesn't make room for is the first hybrids prediction that Kara Thrace is the harbinger of death.....

I would just prefer if the cylon god is kept more as an idea and a belief rather then a person,
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I think that Starbuck is the child of the missing Daniel model cylon. How she was transported to Earth and subsequently to the nebula are questions I don't have the answer to. But, I suspect she was transported to Earth when she first disappeared, crashed and died but downloaded and resurected by the same technology that resurected the "final five" after the war on Earth, a new body and viper created using nanotechnology (the same way a new body was created for Ellen when she resurected on the baseship--they clearly didn't have extra bodies for the "final five" laying around since only Kavil seems to know who they are and what they look like)

Comment

Erm, this is all old news. Like the man above says, she's the daughter of Daniel (#7).
          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
          X