Season 4 Hopes/Fears/Predictions !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent View Post
    I have little doubt that this will be the last season... unless they make some sort of 'amazing' comeback and get back all of their lost viewers (which is over 6 million at this point). A shame.

Well, I hope that we see Claude again before the end. When I saw the title for the S3 finale, I thought that he was going to show up (IMDB even had him listed for the episode). D'oh.
    I don't know if id count it out yet. There was a story from just after the renewal, about setting a end date for the show and if the dissicussion is made to give it an end date that the 4th season wouldn't be the last. Yes the show has lost about 6 million viewer from a season 1 average of 13.86, to a season 3 average of 7.61, but the show still brought in the best demo numbers for NBC, add that to the fact that last season most NBC shows suffered a big ratings drop and one reason behind the renewal for season was that Heroes is the second biggest money making show last year after 24.

Either way im sure we'll find out by the end of the final episode of season 4, because there will be no preview to season 5 and the of the episode.

Comment

Hayden Panettiere Teases Season Four’s Carnival

Though season four of NBC’s “Heroes” won’t start for a few more months, Hayden Panettiere told MTV News that there’s a new mysterious group that fans can look forward to in September: The Carnival.

Panettierre, who plays the title role in July 10th’s “I Love You, Beth Cooper”, is already preparing for more adventures as super-powered cheerleader Claire Bennet.

“The next season of ‘Heroes’ has a lot of characters that are coming in,” says Panettierre, “There’s something called The Carnival… which is kind of the opposite of what The Company was. There’s a lot of new, cool characters.”

The Carnival, judging from leaked casting sheets that appeared on “Heroes” fansites will be represented literally. That means barkers, freaks and –- mostly likely -– more than a fair share of cotton candy.

What do you make of this mysterious Carnival? What direction do you want “Heroes” to go in its fourth year? Share your ideas below!

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...son-fours.html

Comment

I am a bit intrigued about this Carnival thing.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Robert Knepper talks joining 'Heroes'

Earlier this week, we caught up with ex-Prison Breaker Robert Knepper ahead of his debut on the upcoming fourth season of Heroes. It was a brief affair, but we managed to squeeze a few bits of scoop-juice from him. Who is he playing? Is his new character more evil than the treacherous T-Bag? Can we expect more death on Heroes? Read on to find out!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/blog/tubetalk/

Comment

Question: Is it true that Claire on Heroes is going to have a romantic relationship with Rachel Melvin's new character, Annie? --Elizabeth
            Spoiler:
            Ausiello: That's true. Kind of. I'm not sure about a full-blown relationship, but I can confirm that the college roomies will engage in a little Sapphic experimentation. At least that's the plan. Meanwhile, Hayden P. insists rumors that she tried to wiggle out of her Heroes contract at the end of the last season have been greatly exaggerated (i.e., all lies!) "I love my job and I love where I am," she maintains. "Heroes has been such a massive part of my life. I've been doing it for four years, and at times you get restless; I think anyone would in any job. But I love what I do. I love my job. I love my cast members. They're all my family. I don't pay attention to rumors like that. That's why they're called rumors. 'Cause they're rumors." Thanks for clearing that up!

Question: Heroes scoop please? --Justin?
            Spoiler:
            Ausiello: Remember me telling you that producers were casting an 11-year-old version of Nathan? Well, thanks to Adrian Pasdar, now we know why! "I absorb a memory from an article of clothing that sends me back in time to when I was 11," he explains. "Something happened to young Nathan but old Nathan doesn't remember it. How can that be? It has to do with a character we have met before."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              Question: Is it true that Claire on Heroes is going to have a romantic relationship with Rachel Melvin's new character, Annie? --Elizabeth
              Spoiler:
              Ausiello: That's true. Kind of. I'm not sure about a full-blown relationship, but I can confirm that the college roomies will engage in a little Sapphic experimentation. At least that's the plan. Meanwhile, Hayden P. insists rumors that she tried to wiggle out of her Heroes contract at the end of the last season have been greatly exaggerated (i.e., all lies!) "I love my job and I love where I am," she maintains. "Heroes has been such a massive part of my life. I've been doing it for four years, and at times you get restless; I think anyone would in any job. But I love what I do. I love my job. I love my cast members. They're all my family. I don't pay attention to rumors like that. That's why they're called rumors. 'Cause they're rumors." Thanks for clearing that up!

Question: Heroes scoop please? --Justin?
              Spoiler:
              Ausiello: Remember me telling you that producers were casting an 11-year-old version of Nathan? Well, thanks to Adrian Pasdar, now we know why! "I absorb a memory from an article of clothing that sends me back in time to when I was 11," he explains. "Something happened to young Nathan but old Nathan doesn't remember it. How can that be? It has to do with a character we have met before."
              Not sure if I like that first little bit about Claire.
              Spoiler:
              Why do they feel the need to go there?
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tina in Australia: Anything new on Heroes?

Spoiler:
                We're increasingly certain that a beloved, original castmember is leaving Heroes for good before the end of the coming season. Care to guess who in the comments? As for the rest of the gang, Hayden Panettiere told MTV: "There's something called the Carnival, which is kind of the opposite of what the Company was." Oooh, so the Carnival is a place where freaks are welcome, à la that horrifying novel Geek Love? That could be interesting, but will a mainstream network show really be able to get all Flannery O'Connor grotesque? Would you want that if they dared? Our Pitch a Fix item is still open for your comments.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...reak_from.html

Comment

I wonder who it is that
                  Spoiler:
                  will be leaving?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tina in Australia: Anything new on Heroes?

Spoiler:
                    We're increasingly certain that a beloved, original castmember is leaving Heroes for good before the end of the coming season. Care to guess who in the comments? As for the rest of the gang, Hayden Panettiere told MTV: "There's something called the Carnival, which is kind of the opposite of what the Company was." Oooh, so the Carnival is a place where freaks are welcome, à la that horrifying novel Geek Love? That could be interesting, but will a mainstream network show really be able to get all Flannery O'Connor grotesque? Would you want that if they dared? Our Pitch a Fix item is still open for your comments.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...reak_from.html
                    Spoiler:
                    Question: Is it true that Sendhil Ramamurthy is leaving Heroes? --Mara
                    Ausiello: First I'm hearing of it. Let me roll up my sleeves and do some digging. I'll get back to you.

Comment

Episode 4.04 - Casting Call

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ting-call.html

Ali Larter on the set of "Heroes"

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...of-heroes.html

Comment

First Season 4 Promo Pic and Details of Lydia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Lydia is the beautiful, charming, soul of the Sullivan Brothers Carnival. This carnival is a roving band of people blessed with special abilities. They are powerful, but they hide in the shadows, performing on the outskirts of towns and cities. But all of that is about to change.

Lydia has been part of this carnival for a number of years. She is the exotic tattoo lady, but she is also a powerful empath of sorts. She has the ability to 'sense' the images on her body and provide valuable information about them. This ability is of great value to Samuel (Robert Knepper), the leader of the carnival. He uses Lydia's ability to locate other 'specials' in the world and uses the information she provides to woo them to his side.

Lydia is compassionate towards Samuel. She understands the grief that has fueled his ambition. But will she support his ultimate destructive goals? Will she be loyal or does Lydia have her own agenda?"

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...i-did-not.html

Comment

First Season 4 Promo Pic and Details of Lydia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Lydia is the beautiful, charming, soul of the Sullivan Brothers Carnival. This carnival is a roving band of people blessed with special abilities. They are powerful, but they hide in the shadows, performing on the outskirts of towns and cities. But all of that is about to change.

Lydia has been part of this carnival for a number of years. She is the exotic tattoo lady, but she is also a powerful empath of sorts. She has the ability to 'sense' the images on her body and provide valuable information about them. This ability is of great value to Samuel (Robert Knepper), the leader of the carnival. He uses Lydia's ability to locate other 'specials' in the world and uses the information she provides to woo them to his side.

Lydia is compassionate towards Samuel. She understands the grief that has fueled his ambition. But will she support his ultimate destructive goals? Will she be loyal or does Lydia have her own agenda?"

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...i-did-not.html
                          Thank you very much.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Episode Tilte - 4.04

Episode 4.04 will be called "Ink"

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...e-404-ink.html

Comment

Latest from Tv Guide:-

Spoiler:
                              Heroes' Greg Grunberg has hinted that Matt's super-powered son may not have gotten all his powers from daddy. Is Janice a hero, too? — Curtis

TIM: Maybe so, says Lisa Lackey, the Australian actress/"superhero" boasting an amazing ability to inhabit fictional characters such as Janice. "That would be fantastic," she says, "because, I've got to say, it's a little boring being the only one who doesn't have a power. It would be very interesting if she knew more than she was letting on." As of shooting on the Season 4's fourth episode, however, no powers have emerged. Look for our full interview with Lackey soon.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...t-1008041.aspx

Comment

Latest from Tv Guide:-

Spoiler:
                                Heroes' Greg Grunberg has hinted that Matt's super-powered son may not have gotten all his powers from daddy. Is Janice a hero, too? — Curtis

TIM: Maybe so, says Lisa Lackey, the Australian actress/"superhero" boasting an amazing ability to inhabit fictional characters such as Janice. "That would be fantastic," she says, "because, I've got to say, it's a little boring being the only one who doesn't have a power. It would be very interesting if she knew more than she was letting on." As of shooting on the Season 4's fourth episode, however, no powers have emerged. Look for our full interview with Lackey soon.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...t-1008041.aspx
                                I kind of hope
                                Spoiler:
                                she isn't one. I mean, not everyone should be a hero.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X