X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Heroes' Lesbian Storyline?

Spoiler:
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, Days of Our Lives actress Rachel Melvin will also be joining Season 4 playing a character named "Annie." Annie "also will share sleeping quarters (and maybe more) with Claire." So, of course, it's the "and maybe more" in parenthesis that intrigues us.

Could they really be gearing up for a lesbian storyline for Claire?

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/992/992235p1.html
    I really, really hope not.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

From Greg Grunberg's Twitter:-

Start shooting Volume 5 #Heroes tomorrow and OH, am I going to be tweeting out EVERYTHING!! And I mean everything!! Try and stop me!!
      about 3 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/greggrunberg

Comment

Why Bryan Fuller thinks Heroes is back

Bryan Fuller believes there's going to be "a new spirit" in the fourth season on NBC's sci-fi series Heroes when it comes to "Volume Five: Redemption." "Everybody has gotten really invested in the show, and we're going back to the basics of the characters," Fuller told SCI FI Wire in an exclusive interview. (Spoilers ahead!)

Spoiler:
        The season-three finale left Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar) dead and the shape-shifting Sylar (Zachary Quinto) believing he was Nathan. The final moments of the finale finished with the opening of "Volume Five: Redemption," which hinted that the Sylar/Nathan situation might offer some challenges in the future for our heroes.

"That's going to prove really interesting for a lot of the characters," Fuller said. "I'm just excited about getting back to the basics and getting back to the real world and seeing what it's like for HRG [Jack Coleman] to try to re-create a company when every version of it has failed in the past. And not only doing that, but going through a divorce and trying to hold his family together. And for every plot conceit that we have for a character, we have even more conceits for what's going on in their personal lives that makes their plot story so much more complicated, because their emotional, personal story is so intrinsically tied with what's happening with them. I like the balance of the personal lives that we're telling this season."

The cast will return, including Pasdar and Quinto. "We love the cast. That's the thing. ... We just sort of have to find better uses for them," Fuller said. They will also be adding some new characters who will be introduced later in the season.

Fuller wrote and co-executive-produced Heroes in its first year, and then left to work on his own creation, ABC's Pushing Daisies. When that show was canceled last season, he returned to Heroes as a writer and consulting producer.

He believes every volume of the superhero series "has been valid, and every one has been a slightly different style, which I think is interesting. I love how the show is continuing to grow. It is evolving, and I do think there is a lot of good stuff in 'Fugitives' and 'Redemption,'" Fuller said.

In "Fugitives," "we saw the characters in situations we hadn't seen them in before and got to find out interesting things about those characters," Fuller added. "So what I'm excited about with season four is getting everybody back to the basic principle of ordinary people in an extraordinary world and how these characters are relatable to us and what we would do if we were in their situations, and really grounding it in that conceit."

This fall Heroes moves to Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT. While the number of total episodes ordered for Heroes has changed, it looks like NBC has settled on 19 episodes, which will run consecutively with the season ending just before the Winter Olympics in February. After the Olympics in March, NBC's Chuck will take over the Monday-night timeslot.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/why-bry...r-thinks-h.php

Comment

Why Bryan Fuller thinks Heroes is back

"We love the cast. That's the thing. ... We just sort of have to find better uses for them," Fuller said.
          Well I'm glad he realizes that. But killing off one character only for another to 'become' him isn't exactly what I would call a "better use" of those characters... guess I'll just have to wait and see if he takes his own words to heart.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Here are the first two titles of Heroes Season Four!

Episode #4.1 is "Orientation."
            Episode #4.2 is "Jump, Push, Fall."

http://www.herosite.net/herositespoilers.htm

Comment

Heroes' Lesbian Storyline?

Spoiler:
              According to The Hollywood Reporter, Days of Our Lives actress Rachel Melvin will also be joining Season 4 playing a character named "Annie." Annie "also will share sleeping quarters (and maybe more) with Claire." So, of course, it's the "and maybe more" in parenthesis that intrigues us.

Could they really be gearing up for a lesbian storyline for Claire?

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/992/992235p1.html
              Wow.

One part of me is screaming.... YES!!

The other is shaking his head at how far this show is going down the hill.

I can't make up my mind on this show anyone. I bought season one a few months back. I'm starting to think I should stop watching heroes altogether and just stick to those episodes.

Comment

Season 4 - First Set Pics of Claire and Gretchen

more here:-
                http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...laire-and.html

Comment

'Battlestar Galactica' actor for 'Heroes'?

Rick Worthy is reportedly in negotiations to join the cast of Heroes.

Spoiler:
                  The actor, who previously starred as Cylon Simon in Battlestar Galactica, is being lined up to play Matt Parkman's new partner, an experienced and capable Los Angeles cop.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a16...or-heroes.html

Comment

'Battlestar Galactica' actor for 'Heroes'?

Rick Worthy is reportedly in negotiations to join the cast of Heroes.

Spoiler:
                    The actor, who previously starred as Cylon Simon in Battlestar Galactica, is being lined up to play Matt Parkman's new partner, an experienced and capable Los Angeles cop.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a16...or-heroes.html
                    He would make for a great creepy character.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

New Greg Grunberg Interview Reveals Season 4 Spoilers

In the next series are we going to see Matt trying to start a family again?

Spoiler:
                      Absolutely. The next series of Heroes is all about really Parkman trying to deal with what he’s done and the consequences that play into that now that he’s switched out the brains between Nathan and Sylar and was my character effected by that at all? I mean when do something like that you can imagine there’s probably residue left and is that going to effect me? Is Parkman going to have a little bit of Sylar in him? And I hope they play that up. The first script just came out and it’s fantastic so I can’t wait and see what they have planned for me.

Do you think your character is going to be one of the ones seeking redemption in the next series as it is titled “redemption”?

Spoiler:
                      I think so. I think there’s defiantly redemption there and I think there’s regret, there’s defiantly going to be a lot of regret and even the very last shot of me in the last series is when you see Parkman standing over Sylar’s body and he defiantly regrets what he’s just done. And so if things go wrong they’re going to turn to Parkman to try and fix what he’s done even though he begrudgingly did it.
                      http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...w-reveals.html

Comment

Season 4 Premiere Date!!

As expected the Season 4 (Volume 5 Redemption) Premiere date has been confirmed for Sept. 21st at 8PM.

http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.c...-season-4.html

Comment

Season 4 Premiere Date!!

As expected the Season 4 (Volume 5 Redemption) Premiere date has been confirmed for Sept. 21st at 8PM.

http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.c...-season-4.html
                          Bring on Sept. 21st. I will definitely be in front of my TV that night.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Bryan Fuller quits 'Heroes'

Bryan Fuller has quit his role as lead writer on Heroes, it has been confirmed.

The 39-year old was a key part of the show's production team during its first season but left in 2007 to create his own series, Pushing Daisies.

When Daisies was axed at the end of last year, Fuller returned to the fold at Heroes to help turn around its fortunes. Fans lauded Fuller for his part in the show's creative reinvigoration, and in recent months, the writer has been masterminding storylines for the upcoming fourth season.

According to reports, Fuller decided to depart Heroes last week in order to concentrate on developing new projects for NBC. He has previously expressed an interest in creating a new Star Trek TV series.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a16...ts-heroes.html

Comment

Man, that Fuller just goes back and forth.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

He has previously expressed an interest in creating a new Star Trek TV series.
                                Ooohh

Comment

Working...
                                X