Stargate Atlantis Fancomic Hive 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much, TinaJ!

I'm sure my Wraith would feel honoured if you'd worship them.

I'm currently at work for the next update and I can promise you that you'll see Rodney in it, no spoilers though.

Comment

Yay! Looking forward to it!

Also, a question: Do you have plans to make character sheets for the other two Wraith? Maybe Queen Silla? It would be fun...

Comment

Yes, the character sheets for them are in progress. They're drawn and scanned and now I only need to find the time to colour them. *whistles and shuffles her feet*

You can expect the sheets for Mad, Phras (the fat one, didn't mention his name until now) and Silla. I also have one sheet of various worshippers who have not yet made their appearance in the comic.

Comment

Moar! >:3~~~
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

*wipes sweat off her forehead* I'm working on it! I'm working on it!

Comment

I randomly came acros this forum and thought i would check it out and boy is it good!!

Your writing talent is defently up their with s09119!!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Thank you very much, bradly08!

Comment

... to shorten the wait for the next page:

My newest picture of Castox

btw page1 of chapter 3 is drawn and scanned, now I "only" need to colour it...

Comment

Wow, it's really good!

Have to ask though, as I've been thinking about this on and off, what are those things on the Wraith's fingers and what are their purpose? Does it have to do with feeding somehow? I can't remember if I've seen them on the "non-feeding" hand...

Oh, and a funny thing just occurred to me: Are there left-handed Wraith? And do the other Wraith kids make fun of them in school, because they feed with the "wrong" hand?

OK, so I've been mostly paying attention to Rodney while watching SGA...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                      Wow, it's really good!

Have to ask though, as I've been thinking about this on and off, what are those things on the Wraith's fingers and what are their purpose? Does it have to do with feeding somehow? I can't remember if I've seen them on the "non-feeding" hand...

Oh, and a funny thing just occurred to me: Are there left-handed Wraith? And do the other Wraith kids make fun of them in school, because they feed with the "wrong" hand?

OK, so I've been mostly paying attention to Rodney while watching SGA...

Thank you very much!

Your questions are really good, I've thought about that myself for some time. Some of those questions have been discussed in the Wraith Defenders Club http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37661

The things on their fingers are called "finger armour" and the theory is that they're just decoration since they're removable and variable. Some Wraith have those on two fingers, other Wraith on only one finger and some Wraith don't have them at all. In one episode I saw a Wraith wearing finger armour on his left hand.

Theoretically there could be left-handed Wraith but every Wraith on the show is right-handed. The thought of a left-handed Wraith being teased is extremely funny.

Comment

I need more. he's my fav wraith now. *always feels for the anti-hero characters*
                        "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

How is it going with chapter 3? You haven't posted here in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean Wraith View Post
                            How is it going with chapter 3? You haven't posted here in a while.
                            The first three pages of chapter 3 are in progress at the moment: I'm colouring the first one, the second is scanned and awaits its lettering and I'm currently drawing the third one. So hopefully, if nothing unexpected happens I'll be abe to post the first page soon.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

*wipes sweat of her forehead* I finally managed to finish the first page of chapter 3. Hope you like it:

Double Trouble - Page 1

Comment

Yay!
                                Spoiler:
                                The Atlantis team makes an appearance! Shep is so cute! *apologizes to Rodney - of course he's always cute* Funny how Teyla can actually sense that these Wraith are... unusual! And I love the last panel, how the two teams are lined up next to each other, with only the house between them, neither of them knowing exactly where the other is. I can't wait to see what the upcoming meeting will bring out in all of the characters, yours and the Atlantis team. ( A little Rodney whumping? Pleeeeease? Yes, I'm one of "those" fanwomen... )

Comment

Working...
                                X