Stargate Atlantis Fancomic Hive 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Glad you stil like it!

Here's the next update: https://draco-stellaris.de/comic/hiv...ter-5-page-17/

Wanted to post it sooner but I was out of town the last week, hope everybody had a good time at Easter.

Comment

Love it! Thank you for continuing to make these, always makes my day! Hope you had a nice Easter as well
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Thank you! Here's another page. One still to go and the chapter's finished.
        https://draco-stellaris.de/comic/hiv...ter-5-page-18/

Comment

Awesome, loved it, thank you for posting! Really cool chapter!
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

huzzah!
            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Chapter 5 is finally finished.

https://draco-stellaris.de/comic/hiv...ter-5-page-19/

Hive 53 will go on, but in a different form: Read more about the future of Hive 53.

Comment

Chapter 5 was great! Really enjoyed reading it

I think it’s awesome that you’re exploring a different side to Hive 53 and see the ins and outs of it all! It will be really cool to see a different side to it. Glad to hear you’re still going to continue with the artwork, always makes my day and can’t wait for what’s next! As always, thank you for sharing!

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind comment! I'm very happy to see that so many people are still interested in it, even after such a long time.

Comment

Absolutely!! Always happy to see!

Comment

Working...
                    X