Stargate Atlantis Fancomic Hive 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *wipes sweat of her forehead* I finally managed to finish the first page of chapter 3. Hope you like it:

Double Trouble - Page 1

Yep, they're in for a little surprise. I can't wait to see the teams' reaction when they meet each other! And you did pretty good at drawing the Atlantis team, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
      Yay!
      Spoiler:
      The Atlantis team makes an appearance! Shep is so cute! *apologizes to Rodney - of course he's always cute* Funny how Teyla can actually sense that these Wraith are... unusual! And I love the last panel, how the two teams are lined up next to each other, with only the house between them, neither of them knowing exactly where the other is. I can't wait to see what the upcoming meeting will bring out in all of the characters, yours and the Atlantis team. ( A little Rodney whumping? Pleeeeease? Yes, I'm one of "those" fanwomen... )
      Thank you!
      Spoiler:
      It shows how unusual they are that Teyla can even sense that. LOL
      Rodney whumping? Hmmm... let me think about it.
      Spoiler:
      I'm not telling anything.

And yes, Rodney is always cute.

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post

Yep, they're in for a little surprise. I can't wait to see the teams' reaction when they meet each other! And you did pretty good at drawing the Atlantis team, too!
      Thank you! Drawing the Atlantis team nearly had me losing my nerves, that was so difficult.

Comment

sweet! keep up the good work. if only Ronon would turn his cute face a bit towards the left.. that would mean epic "Ronon goes to pew pew-mode" scene
        "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
          sweet! keep up the good work. if only Ronon would turn his cute face a bit towards the left.. that would mean epic "Ronon goes to pew pew-mode" scene
          Thank you!
          Ronon will have to revise his attitude towards certain Wraith though. If he just shot 'em that'd be a rather short chapter.

Comment

Indeed..
            "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Thank you!
              Ronon will have to revise his attitude towards certain Wraith though. If he just shot 'em that'd be a rather short chapter.
              It'd be funny though.

Comment

*pokes with staff weapon* is this story still going on?

"...."

Comment

Coincidence! I just finished the next page!

Here it is, hope you enjoy it:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...age2-131813365

Comment

excellent. keep up the good job.

"...."

Comment

Aww, they're so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
                        excellent. keep up the good job.
                        Aww, they're so cute!
                        Thank you!

Here's a little something to shorten the time 'til the next page is up:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...each-132229288

Comment

Coincidence! I just finished the next page!

Here it is, hope you enjoy it:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...age2-131813365
                          LOL they're in trouble now. But it's nothing new, they're always in trouble.

Comment

Thank you!

Here's a little something to shorten the time 'til the next page is up:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...each-132229288
                            Hehe... "Look, don't touch, Tox!"

I wonder though, seeing as the Wraith are so greenish-pale, if they even have the pigments that would give them a tan? Well, at least with their rapid healing, the UV radiation can't harm them!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                              LOL they're in trouble now. But it's nothing new, they're always in trouble.
                              We wouldn't want life to become boring for them.

I wonder though, seeing as the Wraith are so greenish-pale, if they even have the pigments that would give them a tan? Well, at least with their rapid healing, the UV radiation can't harm them!
                              True! Maybe they don't tan as such but they just get greener.

Comment

A tan Wraith, that'd be a weird thing to see. They'd be some weird brown-green color.

Comment

Working...
                                X