Sub Dermal Govorners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Dermal Govorners

In the TV series "Mutant X", The powers of the "New Mutants" (As they were called) could be controlled, switched on and off if you will, by use of a Sub Dermal Govorner, which was implanted directly into the New Mutants Brain stem.

Once a Sub dermal Govorner was in place, the Mutant in question was incapable of using their powers unless the Big Bad allowed it for his own nefarious goals.

I'm wondering how long before Nathan, (or someone else) tries to create something similar to a Sub Dermal Govorner (I Love Typing That), to control the powers of the, whats the word... "evolved humans". he could then create a task force of people with abilities who he could control.

Thoughts?

Spoiler:
    Once More... Sub Dermal Govorner
    Last edited by stargatefan234; 03 March 2009, 11:19 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

I think the idea of a Heroevers version of a Sub Dermal Govorner (or Mutant Damapening Collar in the X-men) would be an interesting plot to explore. Its something that could come into creation due to the events of the current volume. In a way im kinda of surprised that The Company never had such a devise considering the "one of them, one of us" policy

Comment

Working...
    X