If the piano version of all along the watchtower is on the OST for Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the piano version of all along the watchtower is on the OST for Season 4

Then I will be so happy I think I will explode......... Love it...
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 06 March 2009, 02:37 PM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Me too. And conversely, if it doesn't appear on the S4 soundtrack, I'll probably explode out of righteous fury.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I have it as ringtone on my cell phone
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I have it as ringtone on my cell phone
        I demand further explanation and a link to said ringtone
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I demand further explanation and a link to said ringtone
          Probably a .wma file ripped from the episode, or a fan-made version.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

bear mcceary has already posted in his blog that he and his brothers band already remade all along the watch tower and it will be on the soundtrack for season 4

http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=981
            this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

it'S a ripped version of it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/20409295...Piano.mp3.html
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, cheers

Comment

****, it can only be downloaded ten times from that and the limit has already been reached(no surprise there). Can some re-link it or put up somewhere else?

TheChosen1

Comment

Yeah I need that song, I love it.
                    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Oh dear. "Limit reached"?! Someone fix this... quickly!
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouz2TUBojd8

and here as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WalRgIjHjas

enjoy!

TheChosen1

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
                          bear mcceary has already posted in his blog that he and his brothers band already remade all along the watch tower and it will be on the soundtrack for season 4

http://www.bearmccreary.com/blog/?p=981
                          That's the "Anders" version of the cover, which is hugely different from this new lyricless version. Bear also said that he won't be able to get everything this season on the cd, not even close (maybe not even the Anders version), which is why he's releasing a "lost tracks" cd of sorts afterwards. Because this newer version is pretty important to the mythology is should make it on the S4 OST, though.

So far those two new covers and the Kara destiny theme are what I'm looking forward to most.
                          Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Also, not sure how the dead link was ripped specifically, but anyone with a 5.1 audio copy of the episode can simply remove the center channel, and you're left with just the music and no spoken words. That's actually my favorite thing about 5.1 paired with BSG. Not the supposed immersion or anything, but the built in isolated score.
                            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

That was one of the msot awesome moments in a very awesome series. (Gee did not think I would be saying that again ) And I am very excited to hear that it will be on the season 4 OST in some way, I was thinking that it would almost have to be, and to think, I hated this song the first time I heard it, and to think, they made an extradinarily awesome song even more awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X