• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daybreak, Part 1 (419)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    DAYBREAK, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419

As the crew remember their old lives on Caprica, Admiral Adama launches a plan to rescue Hera from the stronghold of the Cylon civilization -- knowing that Galactica herself may not survive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:41 PM.

I am watching now,
    Spoiler:
    all these little vigenettes. Wait Roselyn is going for a swim - Thank goodness, she kept her clothing on!
    Last edited by Espeon1962; 13 March 2009, 06:36 PM.
    ---------------------
    sigpic
    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

doubtful. It would have fit islandeds title, which while an awesome name, I don't feel the ep lived up to it.

As for Daybreak, I knew they were going to do another slow episode, given the preview, and to put it off till next week for the real action, I would almost bet this ep ends with the jump after adamas ralley speech.

Comment

Chris777- keep your fingers crossed, I think it is building up to something.
        Spoiler:
        Boomer had that look in her eyes! I predict
        Last edited by Espeon1962; 13 March 2009, 06:37 PM.
        ---------------------
        sigpic

Comment

That was it?
          ---------------------
          sigpic

Comment

For someone who missed it, can I get a quick recap of what happened? Por Favor?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

part one had to be a lot of set up for hte finale

next week it'll be the hera rescue mission and them finding a home/killing cavil i'd guess

we learned a lot about the characters and what drives them, and lots of symbolism
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                That was it?
                I had the exact same thought. I wasn't expecting it to be nearly over, as it was just getting to the good part, when it said "To Be Continued"

Comment

I haven't said this for any episode this season, but what the hell was that?

Aside from the emptied out Galactica, Baltar's struggle with his selfishness, and the speech from Adama and the people volunteering, it was an entire waste of the second last episode.

We keep wondering when answers will be given out for the major plots so far, and keep having to push them to the next episode, and now we're down to one.

Don't get me wrong, this episode just set up what is going to be an absolutely amazing battle, but still, it was a waste given that this show has 1 more episode.

Comment

from these early replies it sounds like I should wait to watch all three hours together

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                      I haven't said this for any episode this season, but what the hell was that?

Aside from the emptied out Galactica, Baltar's struggle with his selfishness, and the speech from Adama and the people volunteering, it was an entire waste of the second last episode.

We keep wondering when answers will be given out for the major plots so far, and keep having to push them to the next episode, and now we're down to one.

Don't get me wrong, this episode just set up what is going to be an absolutely amazing battle, but still, it was a waste given that this show has 1 more episode.
                      As I said, that was it? (he asked incredulously)
                      ---------------------
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        For someone who missed it, can I get a quick recap of what happened? Por Favor?
                        Not much happened at all actually.

Comment

that was so damn cool

can't wait for next week
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I could tell from last weeks preview nothing would happen.

They did some cool stuff with Cavils base, and the flashback was unexpected, but overall these last 10 episodes stunk.

they will probably go all out next episode, but was this really worth it, to effectively waste the 9 episodes preceding it?

Comment

hey at least we got to see Lee outta his damn suit and in uniform... *drools.* oh wait wrong place to say that....

its' kinda confusing, but it was also nice to know what drives the chars... thought for sure that baltar would try and redeem himself *shrugs*

looks like next week the series will go out with a bang.

figured that chief would put himself in lockup...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X