• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Hour (104)

Visit the Episode GuideDOLLHOUSE - SEASON ONE
    GRAY HOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104

Echo leads a team of art thieves into a high-security vault, only to find herself locked inside -- without her imprinted skills and personality after a remote wipe.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 December 2013, 11:00 PM.

Well, I liked the ep, but I seem to be easy to please where Dollhouse is concerned. Liked the remote wipe thing and Echo's continued repetition of her scripted line. Liked that the cranky guy turned out to be the best of the bunch. Kinda wish we knew what happened to him. Probably just dumped him at the hospital, but my first thought was "new doll!"

The mystery around Alpha deepens. Always a good thing, IMO.

Ballard's storyline is... ehhh... Still not sure yet. I'll be interested to see how things work out with Victor. Poor little programmed weasel.

No sign of Creepy Neighbor Lady this week. I'd have thought she'd be all over her wounded lil' pooky bear. Sigh.

Double yay sighting: Tony Amendola and Liza Lapira, who played Agent Lee on NCIS.

It's interesting to see how Blank Slate Echo developed after being wiped- once she got over the sensory overload. What was in that syringe, anyway?

Comment

What was in that syringe, anyway?
      considering the psycho Robber took the syringe away from the wounded one and said he isnt taking the easy way out im guessing it was poison of some sort

Comment

I suppose. Seems a little drastic, though. I thought maybe it was morphine or something to kill the pain. LOL! I guess that wouldn't be a very logical thing to "just happen" to have in your Thief Bag.

Comment

This was a okay episode much better than last weeks one, Dollhouse again bought it self a stay of execution from me for a other week and I might even let it survive on my busy schedual until the sixth episode where it supposedly get better and Fox gave up on interfering with it production.

Shame they had to go and use non see through glass around the shower cubicle.

Alpha just sounds plain scary, and someone who going to be bring down the dollhouse and hard.

Love it when echo was in the Tabla Risa state in the volt and with the tech guy trying to teach her why they were in there. I am the only who thinks he was working with Alpha, I think it was a bit of a coincidence that this all happen and he was not freak out one bit and seem more interested in helping her than himself.
          Last edited by knowles2; 07 March 2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

For me this has been the episode ive enjoyed the most so far. The A plot was enjoyable and the remote wipe was a great idea. love how the mystery of Alpha deepens. I think things are unfolding well, but i wish the picked the pace up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Liza Lapira, who played Agent Lee on NCIS.
              was wondering where i'd seen her

Comment

much better then last week, but the ratings are still slipping

oh and about alpha

Spoiler:
                it says on imdb on the season finale that Alan Tudyk plays alpha!, although it could just be misinformation from all the rumours. But if its true i really really hope dollhouse can push on for a second season, cause i think its gonna get a lot better.
                sigpic

Comment

Not a bad episode. The only think about this show is that it always reminds me a little too much of Dark Angel.

Helo's story (don't know the character's name) finally feels like it's going somewhere now. Before this ep it felt like he was just running into one dead-end after another.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
                    much better then last week, but the ratings are still slipping

oh and about alpha

Spoiler:
                    it says on imdb on the season finale that Alan Tudyk plays alpha!, although it could just be misinformation from all the rumours. But if its true i really really hope dollhouse can push on for a second season, cause i think its gonna get a lot better.
                    Dont get me wrong i would love to see Alan Tudyk but i am not sure if i could take him seriously as a bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
                      Dont get me wrong i would love to see Alan Tudyk but i am not sure if i could take him seriously as a bad guy.
                      alpha isnt a bad guy as such though, it sounds like initially he just went insane but now he seems to be trying to stop the dollhouse, so maybe he'll team up with the fbi guy at some point

Comment

Working...
                      X