The children of the one reborn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The children of the one reborn.

I was watching the reruns last night, and the hybrid had that to say. The children of the one reborn shall find their own country... or something.

Anyone ever put any thought into it?

gee, who was "reborn"...

One possible interpretation (put in spoiler code for those who have not seen season 4.5 episodes):

Spoiler:
    Ellen was reborn. She has referred to the 7 cylon models as her "children" and we know the 5 created the 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
      One possible interpretation (put in spoiler code for those who have not seen season 4.5 episodes):

Spoiler:
      Ellen was reborn. She has referred to the 7 cylon models as her "children" and we know the 5 created the 7.
      or

Spoiler:
      kara was also reborn and the fleet being the children (maybe) humanity finds a new home
      this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

but the hybrid also said she was the harbinger of death and will lead them to their death.

Maybe Galactica gets reborn and its children are everyone on it. And it leads them to a new planet.
        Visit my Website

Comment

Kara is the harbringer of death. Kara's actions lead to the destruction of the Hub, so no more resurrection which is death.

As for the one reborn i don't know. Maybe those who are human cylon hybrids go off and found a new region unto themselves.

Comment

I think its more than just the Hub being destroyed for Kara being the harbinger of death. the first hybrid said.

"Kara Thrace will lead the human race to its end. She is the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death. They must not follow her."

As for the one reborn, I think it's Ellen. She was reborn by the time the rebel hybrid said that, just on Cavil's ship.

It would be more interesting if it were the first hybrid though.
            "What am I, a man? Or am I [a] machine? My children believe that I am God."
            "As my own existence comes to a close, only to begin anew, in ways uncertain."
            sigpic

Comment

random off the wall thought.

What if their are no more humans? What if they are all Cylons like the final five?

Resurrection tech may require a DNA sample to begin with. What if any colonial could be reborn if the resurrection hub had the necessary materials?

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                random off the wall thought.

What if their are no more humans? What if they are all Cylons like the final five?

Resurrection tech may require a DNA sample to begin with. What if any colonial could be reborn if the resurrection hub had the necessary materials?
                It's plausable. They don't really know much about their past, or anything about Kobol. Maybe humans were the race of gods, created artificial life on Kobol.
                sigpic

Comment

I think that humans have been made artificially as well as cylons, and I think that will be the punchline of the series.

Comment

Working...
                  X