Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG1 Ultimate Guide - any good (only goes up to Season 9!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Ultimate Guide - any good (only goes up to Season 9!)

I'm thinking about buying Stargate SG1 the Ultimate Guide (Kathleen Ritter).
    The edition I've seen only goes up to season 9. Does anyone know of plans to do an updated version and/or are there any other 'all round / coffee table books out there that cover the series ?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Buy it, its worth it! Even though it only goes up to Season 9, its a must for a SG-1 fan. I own one of them, and I think its great, but I have not heard of a newer version comming out

Comment

I saw it at the book store and flipped through it, but I didn't get it because I already had an armful of books. If your just looking for a coffee table book try this one:
      http://www.gateworldstore.com/starga...-of-10-ye.html

It's alot more expensive but its autographed and pretty cool.

Comment

Yea, its pretty damn interesting. And you get a free DVD, which is a mianly collection of DVD special features, but theres a quiz which lets you unlock concept art I havent seen anywhere else.

Comment

Nice one. Thanks for the feedback. I ordered from Amazon and I'm itching to have a flick through.

I'm currently watching through from series 1to10 (a couple per day) and around about season 6 my head turned to mush regarding which Goauld are alive or dead... lol. It's a lot of stuff to be crammed into my tiny head at one time, so the family tree will help! hehehehehe!

Comment

No problem! You wont be disapointed!
            Enjoy your season 6-10, and reading the book!

Comment

Working...
            X