Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate movie thats not SG-1, Atlantis or the original movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate 318: the Last Movie which will talk about how Gateworld was created and how this thread began and one day, some unknown guy writes about this movie...
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I wonder if we're thinking about it too much. I would say leave the franchise alone for a few more years, let it gain some "mythos", and then bring it back as it is. It would be set in the same universe, same history that we've followed for fifteen years, and it would follow the same basic idea as Stargate SG:1. The only thing is, it would be set at the same time as its airing dates - like SG1 - and it would look at how Homeworld Command has evolved over that time whilst ultimately following a new, fresh-faced SG Team. It would have the gravitas and realism of SGU, whilst having an overall feel similar to the original series.

The operation could still be a secret, but we could see how the IOA has become more involved. How politics in the real world has influenced each member nation's relationship to the Stargate, and how the SG Teams have changed in their work ethic to accommodate new threats. Possibly how new technologies are being utilised. It could introduce a new enemy and whilst it would seem like a new start, it would still be both informed by and integral to the franchise as a whole.
      If there is hope... it lies in the proles.

Comment

Working...
      X