• Show
Clear All

SGA Novel "Nightfall" by James Swallow

Dear Stargate fan,

STARGATE ATLANTIS:
    Nightfall

ISBN: 978-1-905586-14-1
    http://cts.vresp.com/c/?FandemoniumL...3ac/025b675515

James Swallow is back with another action-packed Stargate adventure—STARGATE ATLANTIS: Nightfall.

Well-known for his Warhammer and Star Trek books, James is also a huge Stargate fan. The theme of his latest book may be deception and lies, but the writing is as true to the characters as only a true fan of the show—and über-author—can get.

James's previous Stargate novels are Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon and they have proven hugely popular with our fans.

From the back cover of Nightfall:

The rock of Aegis…

Deception and lies abound on the peaceful planet of Heruun, protected from the Wraith for generations by their mysterious guardian — the Aegis.

But with the planet falling victim to an incurable wasting sickness, and two of Colonel Sheppard’s team going missing, the secrets of the Aegis must be revealed. The shocking truth threatens to tear Herunn society apart, bringing down upon them the scourge of the Wraith. Yet even with a Hive ship poised to attack there is much more at stake than the fate of one small planet.

For the Aegis conceals a threat so catastrophic that the Atlantis team must risk everything to eliminate it from the Pegasus galaxy...
    The book is available now from our website and soon from leading book stores in North America, the UK, Australia and New Zealand. To order your copy, visit www.stargatenovels.com.

Upcoming books
    *March 2009 - STARGATE ATLANTIS: Angelus by Peter Evans

Meanwhile, hope you continue to enjoy the books.
    With very best wishes,
    Tom and the rest of the STARGATE NOVELS team at...
    Fandemonium Books
    www.stargatenovels.com
    tom[at]stargatenovels.com

My copy arrived today (ordered through the publisher). Only took a few days. Very fast service!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      My copy arrived today (ordered through the publisher). Only took a few days. Very fast service!
      Bwah. I don't even have mine yet...

Out Now:
      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
        Wow, that's a bummer!

Comment

Do they still print in both the US and the UK, or have they switched to just printing in the US? If the latter, that would explain the delay--your copies are probably still on the boat.
          Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
          "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Originally posted by ATimson View Post
            Do they still print in both the US and the UK, or have they switched to just printing in the US? If the latter, that would explain the delay--your copies are probably still on the boat.
            I believe that Fandemonium's stuff is now all printed in the USA. I'm not that worried about waiting for the book, though. I mean, I already know what happens...

Out Now:
            Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
            Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
            "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
            Twitter

Comment

I mean, I already know what happens...
              Or at least you did. Who knows what the printer decided to do with it?
              Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
              "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Originally posted by ATimson View Post
                Or at least you did. Who knows what the printer decided to do with it?
                As long as they don't cut
                Spoiler:
                the musical numbers, the stuff about the Furlings, McKay being elected president, Carter getting married to Thor, the cake recipies and horoscope section

it should be fine.

Out Now:
                Twitter

Comment

I have to special order it from the book store. It sucks that I can't get any of the stargate atlantis books with out ordering it. I have read a couple of books by James Swallow and really enjoyed them. I already have the post it note in my wallet for after work tomorrow.

Comment

The site I ordered it from still has the 'pre-order' thing on it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                    X