Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MouseGater View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...type=3&theater

My contribution to the Brian J Smith Thunk-thread!
    That should hopefully help. I hyperlinked the address in your original post so now we can click on it and see the pic.

Oh, and would it be interesting to say that I know someone (really good friends with actually) who is going to be staying on a certain someone's couch in NYC in a few weeks?

Comment

I was watching the last episode of Blue Bloods and I was thinking "I know that guy", "Why do I know that guy". I took me a good part of the episode to remember that he played Lt. Scott in SGU my memory is playing me
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Apparently Brian is going to be in a new show this fall called "Treadstone". Saw a commercial this evening advertising it. It is supposed to be something like the Jason Bourne movies. Might be interesting to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Apparently Brian is going to be in a new show this fall called "Treadstone". Saw a commercial this evening advertising it. It is supposed to be something like the Jason Bourne movies. Might be interesting to check it out.
          Very cool. Is it a regular network show, or is it one that you need a membership on a streaming service to watch?

*EDIT*

I found out that is coming out this October on the USA Network. I also found the following blurb about the show:

Treadstone is a thrilling action series that follows members of a covert CIA operation from their origins to the present day. Recruits to the black ops program titled Operation Treadstone participate in a behavior modification protocol, turning them into superhuman assassins. Years later, operatives from around the world are mysteriously woken to resume their deadly missions. As the members struggle to balance their everyday personas with their training, other CIA agents begin to investigate a conspiracy that gives them more insight into the government bureau's dark history.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X