Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    OH MY! People really twitter things like that??? You'd think that he could block them from twittering such things to him.
    Apparently so! but Brian did give a level headed reply of
    Hahaha, no thanks buddy - I've got my hands full already.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Mad props to Brian. Apparently he is a very calm, level-headed individual to play a creepy comment like that off. Wow...
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
        Mad props to Brian. Apparently he is a very calm, level-headed individual to play a creepy comment like that off. Wow...

Comment

I agree...Brian played that off very well. I know I would've been like, "Oh hell no you mother <censored>! I'm gonna kick your <censored>!"
          sigpic

Comment

On a side note is anyone else following Brian on twitter?? I ask becasue some of the message one user has twittered him i was in yet shock reading. for example:-
            I do. Along with a David Blue and some other guys from the fandom.

I was WONDERING what that was in reference to... it's things like that that futher embarass our state. Bad enough our governor did what he did...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              I was WONDERING what that was in reference to... it's things like that that futher embarass our state. Bad enough our governor did what he did...
              Lol, I was telling Madwelshboy that things that like don't give him a good first impression of Stargate fandom. He still seems excited about Comic Con though, so that's a good sign
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

He still seems excited about Comic Con though, so that's a good sign
                Definitely a good thing. I wont blame him tho if he turned up with a body guard, stun gun or something.

Comment

Screen caps from one of the teasers:-

Comment

Nice pics Madwelshboy!
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 August 2009, 04:49 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gentle reminder...the mods are patrolling and cracking down on peeps who quote pictures without changing the IMG tags to URL ones.

Comment

Has anyone seen the movie "Hate Crime" which features Brian?? I would recommend it. Its the first time I've seen Brian in anything, and from watching him in the movie, i have no worries about him in SGU

Comment

Has anyone seen the movie "Hate Crime" which features Brian?? I would recommend it. Its the first time I've seen Brian in anything, and from watching him in the movie, i have no worries about him in SGU
                          Haven't seen it but I've seen the trailer for it. Seems like a pretty good movie. Also think I've seen the trailer LONG before I heard of Brian, because when I saw it, it seemed familiar.

Comment

I have not. I did see him in his most recent work though on Law and Order, episode titled "Crimebusters". Man, that little clip that someone put on YouTube really doesn't do his part justice. He had several other scenes, and one that was incredibly powerful.
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

I have not. I did see him in his most recent work though on Law and Order, episode titled "Crimebusters". Man, that little clip that someone put on YouTube really doesn't do his part justice. He had several other scenes, and one that was incredibly powerful.
                              I do recommend it but it quite a powerful/strong story. I heard about the Law and Order episode, mite have to keep it out at some point.

Comment

Yes, I've seen that movie, and its very good. I had no idea he was in it! I might have to rent it again from netflix!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X