Too Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Easy

Anyone else think that, other than Syler, it has been too easy for these military guys to take out the Heroes?

Parkmen - Could plant spies, force people to kill each other, force people to destroy their central command...so much

Peter - Needs to get a cooler power

Syler - He kills them all, and could do worse

Hiro - Dangerous when he gets his power back

Daphne - Faster than a bullet, could have taken the guns away from all of those guys

Other than that this character needs to get back to having more new characters, what about all the bad guys with strong powers.
    sigpic

Yeah, holes are all over the place but I believe the heroes are still trying to just be "human".

Comment

As I've said in other posts, it's easy to take out the heroes because there's always surprise. There was an episode last season where both Sylar and Peter with a multitudes of powers were knocked out by normals.

Hiro was beat up by someone with a shovel (being a precog didn't matter much).

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
        There was an episode last season where both Sylar and Peter with a multitudes of powers were knocked out by normals.
        LOL, true.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Anyone else think that, other than Syler, it has been too easy for these military guys to take out the Heroes?

Parkmen - Could plant spies, force people to kill each other, force people to destroy their central command...so much

Peter - Needs to get a cooler power

Syler - He kills them all, and could do worse

Hiro - Dangerous when he gets his power back

Daphne - Faster than a bullet, could have taken the guns away from all of those guys

Other than that this character needs to get back to having more new characters, what about all the bad guys with strong powers.
          You gotta remember the heroes aren't soldiers, they're just normal people with abilities. I does occur to them to use their abilities in that way, (with the exception of Sylar)

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Yeah, holes are all over the place but I believe the heroes are still trying to just be "human".
          Tell what else can the heroes do in their lives?
          Perhaps Puff

Comment

Parkmen was a cop so I would sometimes expect a little more of him.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd like some consistency from the cops/officers.

During the failed takedown of puppet master in ShadesOfGray, either the officers weren't informed of what he could do (that'd be dumb), or they knew and tried to take him down peacefully (inconsistent AND dumb).

If they are to either take down someone with unknown powers, or someone with powers of body control, shoot first and second. That's your frickin' job.

Comment

Working...
              X