X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 Hopes/Fears/Predictions SPOILERS

So the wait is finally over season 9 is confirmed:-
    http://www.tvweek.com/news/2009/02/c...ing_around.php

This thread is to discusses your hopes, fears and predicitons for the shows 9th season.

Some possible thought/questions:-
    Which cast members do you think will be back? This there anyone you dont want to see back? Are there any other DC characters youd like to?

Bring back Kara! BUT give her stuff to do.

Comment

I am so glad Smallville will be back for a 9th season. Great news!
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope they get rid of everyone but Clark, Lois and Oliver.

The focus of the show should shift to Clark really becoming Superman and have Green Arrow work towards creating the Justice League.

Lana should not even be mentioned once during the season.

Hopefully the whole "no flight" rule will go out the window finally, it should have ended four seasons ago.

Comment

i would hope its just as good as season 8.stay wiht clark going towards being suprman.keep oliver and bring back the main justice league people and i mean cyborg,aquaman,flash.just dont go back to weird and stipid story lines also.seasons 6 and 7 were ridiculous.

Comment

Whoa. I never thought this show would get this far let alone a 9th season! But then according to the ratings it's the best show the CW has. So you'd think they would do a spin off or other hero stuff right? I've heard that there might be a new Melrose Place, spin off of Gossip Girl. Excuse me why I figure out how a show now going into it's 9th season doesn't seem to effect any new programming.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Im very disappointed in this current season that Clark hasnt been flying yet. Kara wakes up from a 18 year suspended animation and can fly with no problem, yet Clark still cant figure it out. If he doesnt fly soon, or at least focus on it, im going to assume there are 12 year olds writing for this show.

Im glad Lana is gone. She has ruined the past 7 seasons. Hopefully Clark will get closer to Lois.

Doomsday is known for killing superman, so I hope they dont end this show with him killing Clark. That would be stupid.... and I really hope they dont drag out the doomsday story/character like they did with brainiac......

Comment

Question: We know that Tom Welling will be returning for Smallville's ninth season, but what about the rest of the cast? --Bill

Ausiello: My Small mole assures me that all principal cast members are on board for next season, with one possible exception: The dude who plays Doomsday. (I'm blanking on his name and I'm too lazy to look it up.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...siello--3.html

Comment

It's hard to know what he means by principal cast members. I'd only classify the ones who've been in it since the beginning- i.e. Clark and Chloe. Unless he means all the season 8 cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                    It's hard to know what he means by principal cast members. I'd only classify the ones who've been in it since the beginning- i.e. Clark and Chloe. Unless he means all the season 8 cast.
                    By principle cast its more than likely he mean the season 8 regulars i.e. the ones in the opening creadits

Comment

Oh no! Even Jimmy?

Comment

I'm happy for the 9th season. For me the best season is the 8th one because very well written and for this reason I hope in a great season 9 with Clark, Oliver and Lois!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          By principle cast its more than likely he mean the season 8 regulars i.e. the ones in the opening creadits
                          I am glad that it appears they all decided to come back.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Great news. I still need to finish Season 3... and now I have even more catching up to do.

Gotta wonder if Michael Rosenbaum will make more than a couple appearances in Season 9. That would be nice.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                              Great news. I still need to finish Season 3... and now I have even more catching up to do.

Gotta wonder if Michael Rosenbaum will make more than a couple appearances in Season 9. That would be nice.
                              Personally, I think that will depend on if he is getting a lot of work elsewhere. I haven't seen him in anything since leaving the show. Has anyone else?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X