Why has no one outed Nathan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has no one outed Nathan?

Whether or not his crew would believe it is another point entirely, but Nathan has been in the room with many of his prisoners and crew at the same time. Matt, Suresh, Peter, Tracy, Claire, and others all know he can fly and have not said anything. Even a simple, "Did you tell them that you can fly, Nathan?" would be enough to get the point accross and would likely pique the Hunter's interest.
    sigpic

Tracy tried that when she shouted "Your one of us Nathan" in front of a group of people & no one cared

Comment

I think that is coming. Sooner or later, Nathan will be found out. And if the Hunter is still around, Nathan is in some serious trouble.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        Whether or not his crew would believe it is another point entirely, but Nathan has been in the room with many of his prisoners and crew at the same time. Matt, Suresh, Peter, Tracy, Claire, and others all know he can fly and have not said anything. Even a simple, "Did you tell them that you can fly, Nathan?" would be enough to get the point accross and would likely pique the Hunter's interest.
        Yea, we need to overlook the obvious to enjoy heroes. It has become harder and harder. I think the show is best suited to dvds and mass viewings like 4-5 episodes at a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
          Yea, we need to overlook the obvious to enjoy heroes. It has become harder and harder. I think the show is best suited to dvds and mass viewings like 4-5 episodes at a shot.

That was true for S1... now, it is barely suited for any viewing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I think that is coming. Sooner or later, Nathan will be found out. And if the Hunter is still around, Nathan is in some serious trouble.
            After Monday night's episode I think The Hunter will start spying on Nathan & maybe even have a heart to heart with Peter to find out more information about Nathan

Comment

No joke. If I was a "mutant" or whatever we call them on this show, and Nathan was screwing me over you better believe I would be telling everyone that he could fly.
              sigpic

Comment

yea, that's the first thing I thought of. would have been screaming loud the moment I saw him that he could fly.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Well the fact that they know his daughter and brother have powers has to raise some question about him, doesn't it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                    Well the fact that they know his daughter and brother have powers has to raise some question about him, doesn't it?
                    I can't remember his name, but the bald guy smells something fishy about Nathan. I think he'll either get what he has coming to him by being locked up, or Syler will kill him and take his place.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X