This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing back Larrin

For all of you who would like Larrin to be brought back in the upcoming series of Atlantis movies! ^^
    This i a thread where you can discuss how to make a return for her possible

I personally think (if they decscide to fly back to pegasus) that they should simply stumble apon Larrin and the Travelers while dropping out of hyperspace for repairs... or something like that!

Please... Discuss!

Well i think that the travelers should move to the Milki Way and get a planet there.
    Or we could just upgrade their ships and build them 1 or 2 304s but whit travelers weapons and not nukes and beam weapons.
    But it will have a intergalactic hyperdrive
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

As the Wraith are still around we should fly Atlantis back to the Pegasus Galaxy. A couple of 304's, some of Todds Hives and the travellers attack a Wraith fleet (a rival of Todds) as they are creating some new weapon or breed of Wraith that would give that faction a huge advantage over everyone else.

Comment

I really liked Larine, Wagner was really good, her and joe suited each other. I liked when she punched him, after she beated up, she looked frightened about the wraith coming. I attended SG Con in uk, sat around joe, I told him, I liked Wagner, and he said I like her too. I think Joe fancies her.

Comment

larrin should just kidnap john again and be all flirty and whatnot, then the wraith could just pop into the storyline some how i ain't thought about this much... but i think fans would like the first part

Comment

I feel like if the show would've had a few more seasons that she could've turned into the SGA version of Vala

Comment

they Have to fly back to pegasus... sga-sf doesnt sound right... and theres no longer a gate in pegasus. no way to get home. and we still have a ship stranded out there. so i assume that they made it to the alpha site?
              ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

There was a surprising amount of chemistry between Sheppard and Larrin.

Comment

Lets just prey that she appears in the movie, LOL! ^^

Comment

Perhaps a Traveler ship under the command of Larrin stumbles across some kind of ancient device that they somehow concludes could provide the means to defeat the wraith...this in turn leading to a decision to call for help from the tauri?

At least for me that seems like a plausible way of starting a Stargate Atlantis movie

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                      For all of you who would like Larrin to be brought back in the upcoming series of Atlantis movies! ^^

I personally think (if they decscide to fly back to pegasus) that they should simply stumble apon Larrin and the Travelers while dropping out of hyperspace for repairs... or something like that!

Please... Discuss!
                      Without a doubt. I really wished she was in TLT
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        Without a doubt. I really wished she was in TLT
                        I also wished she was in TLT, but she was busy shooting the ABC summer reality game show Wipeout. I hope she will be available this summer and that Mallozzi and Mullie's script will include Larrin. But I am not sure because in looking through Mallozzi's season 6 episode list (if it was real and not made up,) I did not see an episode that clearly had the Travelers in it. I think the way the Travelers were introduced and used in the series was done pretty poorly.

They had so much more promise as an exciting addition to the SGA story and were only used for their ships and for having a female foil for Sheppard. Very little of their background or history was talked about and I blame TPTB for that with their usual poor job of character/race development at least in my opinion. The Tok'ra in SG-1 had much more development over a two to three season time period early in that series. Except for Travelers, their involvement was only as a race that could provide ships.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post

Please... Discuss!
                          No objection here I like her.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                            Well i think that the travelers should move to the Milki Way and get a planet there.
                            Or we could just upgrade their ships and build them 1 or 2 304s but whit travelers weapons and not nukes and beam weapons.
                            But it will have a intergalactic hyperdrive
                            Why not just try to upgrade their Generation ships with Intergalactic drives. Would be cheaper and we wouldn't have to hand over a BC-304...Yeah, there is a chance of incompatibility, but I would still look into that first than providing them a ship.

They only need to make it to the Milky Way and they can begin building a civilization.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Or build them 3 303s whit intergalactic hyperdrive and move them to THE Milky way
                              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                              X