Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im getting close to a good ship, I think
    (looks only, havnt worked on specs)

these pics create the proses of my ship. the last pic is how my ship is now.

Last edited by locutes; 15 March 2009, 06:00 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

how bout this, 2 mass accelerater cannons running the length of the ship, with asgard/ori hybrid sheilds and 18" thick titanium armor, 1 main ori pulse cannon and railuns. 77 millimeter chainuns for point defense and nukes just for some extra fire power asgard uber beams and beam transport along with rings.

asgard sublights and hyberdrive with ancient/asgard sensors.

Comment

fanwank

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
          fanwank
          And yet, no where near as bad as the current ships that are being used.
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

im mainly concerned with the ancient and ori tech. That is out of our reach. As far as I know the rest is possible, and an 18" solid titanium hull ain't that strong (compared to trinium and naquadah alloys).

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Comment

my ship still reigns supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                im mainly concerned with the ancient and ori tech. That is out of our reach. As far as I know the rest is possible, and an 18" solid titanium hull ain't that strong (compared to trinium and naquadah alloys).
                The USAF could very well have studied the Tria, but of course, they just left it out there.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

619m long vessel, with fo'cs'le similar to the ships from starship troopers. averages 150m wide along whole length of main hull. Bridge mid way top.
                  2m double barrel rail-cannons (slow RoF, maybe three shots a minute best. no where near as powerful as HALO MACs). Carrier section top/middle stern. 20 fighters, 8 bombers, 10 transports.
                  main sublights part of main hull.
                  Jump Engines two drive pods parrallel to main hull.(like the carrier section of Galactica, but thinner and engines, obviously).
                  Smaller ordnance, 102mm railguns, fast RoF.

Pros - Tough, can take a beating. Heavily armed fore, aft port and starbord aswell as dorsal. Resonably quick. Energy shields are efficient, (but not ridiculous). Reasonably easy to make. Can take as much as it dished out, and that's alot. Anyone who get's infront/abeam will pay dearly.

Cons - power for shields in ship, but emmiters are located externally, near fo'cs'le. Big guns big recoil, lot's of magazine space needed.
                  Ventral armament lower than other areas.
                  Bridge easy target. Jump engines vulnerable to being shot off.
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Ship name: Sword of Change

Description: 20 cubic kilometers of nanite replicators(The Asuran ones and not the blocky ones) that can change into any form, shape or size and can make and/or imitate any known and unknown tech in SG verse and ARW immunized (and if somehow they do work again and could disable the reps it would only work when the ship is changing shape because I say its so).

Controlled by an A.I which is better programed then any other replicator making it technically impossible to disobey the maker.

Power source: Main:Working Arcturus project;
                    Artificial white hole (made from a stellar black hole);
                    Secondary:24 ZPMs always connected to the ships systems + "insert number" of fully charged ZPMs in storage;
                    Subspace tap.

Comment

oh yea, that's perfectly normal....

Hyperion

Size:

600m high
                      1200m long
                      1200m wide.

Appearance: large octagonial ship.

Powercore:
                      1x latest asgard Neutrino Ion Generator.
                      8x Naquahdah Reactor.

Engines:
                      8x Inertialess Drive Node.

FTL:
                      Linked Hyperdrive System (has 4 Hyperdrives, in conjunction generating the hyperspace field and allowing 4LY/s travel)

Hangar:
                      4x Hangar, each containing:

10xF-306 (Gate-capable Hyperfighter, 1500LY range)
                      10x F-306 (Gate Capable Shielded fighter *hyperdrive replaced by weak rapid recharge shield)
                      2x G-307 Gunship (4x ELS, 8x APPW, 8 CIWS railgun,4x Primary Railgun)

Weapons:

20x ELS. (50MT, 1GT and 300GT nukes)
                      16x APBW
                      32x APPW
                      64x CIWS railgun
                      2x Mass Driver

NOTES:

the ship has a massdriver on the top and bottom. the powergeneration ensures that either:

Railguns and APPW's can be used
                      or
                      APBW's can be used
                      or
                      Mass Drivers +railguns can be used.

the railguns do not require a whole lot of power, so they can always operate.

the massdriver can blow a hive to bits in one shot, but requires vast amounts of power

Comment

Originally posted by mirdin1992 View Post
                        Ship name: Sword of Change

Description: 20 cubic kilometers of nanite replicators(The Asuran ones and not the blocky ones) that can change into any form, shape or size and can make and/or imitate any known and unknown tech in SG verse and ARW immunized (and if somehow they do work again and could disable the reps it would only work when the ship is changing shape because I say its so).

Controlled by an A.I which is better programed then any other replicator making it technically impossible to disobey the maker.

Power source: Main:Working Arcturus project;
                        Artificial white hole (made from a stellar black hole);
                        Secondary:24 ZPMs always connected to the ships systems + "insert number" of fully charged ZPMs in storage;
                        Subspace tap.
                        So beardy it's not even funny.....

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        oh yea, that's perfectly normal....

Hyperion

Size:

600m high
                        1200m long
                        1200m wide.

Appearance: large octagonial ship.

Powercore:
                        1x latest asgard Neutrino Ion Generator.
                        8x Naquahdah Reactor.

Engines:
                        8x Inertialess Drive Node.

FTL:
                        Linked Hyperdrive System (has 4 Hyperdrives, in conjunction generating the hyperspace field and allowing 4LY/s travel)

Hangar:
                        4x Hangar, each containing:

10xF-306 (Gate-capable Hyperfighter, 1500LY range)
                        10x F-306 (Gate Capable Shielded fighter *hyperdrive replaced by weak rapid recharge shield)
                        2x G-307 Gunship (4x ELS, 8x APPW, 8 CIWS railgun,4x Primary Railgun)

Weapons:

20x ELS. (50MT, 1GT and 300GT nukes)
                        16x APBW
                        32x APPW
                        64x CIWS railgun
                        2x Mass Driver

NOTES:

the ship has a massdriver on the top and bottom. the powergeneration ensures that either:

Railguns and APPW's can be used
                        or
                        APBW's can be used
                        or
                        Mass Drivers +railguns can be used.

the railguns do not require a whole lot of power, so they can always operate.

the massdriver can blow a hive to bits in one shot, but requires vast amounts of power

I like the mass driver idea.....
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                          So beardy it's not even funny.....
                          Hey! if you make a ship go all out and while your at it make it spit out blobs like the B5 battlecrabs that would be fun

Comment

U.S.S. Thor
                            Ancient, Asgard, and Earth combo