Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis: What Automatically Made an Episode Better?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis: What Automatically Made an Episode Better?

Nothing specific for me. Instead, it was good writing, and a willingness on my part to go along. So I guess it was a symbiotic relationship. But if I had to pick just a couple, it would be the technological races that developed in spite of the Wraith, the Travelers, and Todd.
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

If Todd is in - you know it's good

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Atlantus View Post
      If Todd is in - you know it's good

Also, I like it when there's a ship like the Daedalus there

Comment

Intrigue.

Common Ground was intriguing, because despite my whumper origins and much speculation on the plot, they released almost no information on this ep beforehand - no pics, no synopsis, nada.

The Shrine was intriguing because it started almost immediately with a puzzle - what happened to Rodney?

Continuations of two or three parters and story arcs are intriguing, because you're only half way through the story.

Some eps are a little slow in setting up the story, and this almost never works for me. I may (most likely) end up liking the ep, but it will not be as immediately gripping for me.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

hand to hand combat with ronan and/or teyla

Comment

If Todd walked past the screen, even Irresistible could have been good
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
              If Todd walked past the screen, even Irresistible could have been good
              ...Todd feeding on Lucius

Comment

sunday was a favourite for me . actually i quite enjoy any of the moments where they show a little background in the characters lives . the deadalus going toe to toe with a wraith hive is always fun but seeing rodney dressed ina karate outfit and gettin his ass kicked by ronon is just priceless :L

Comment

The less Mckay the better. Give me a well-written ep with Teyla and John and Ronon (ok mckay a little then ) which teaches a bit more about either atlantis or the pegasus galaxy, make it an adventure, and tie up some plotholes. (Out of five- they only visited ONE planet -the brotherhood- that AU elizabeth said had zpms!?!?!) Use the stargate and -BANG!- I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                    ...Todd feeding on Lucius
                    Now that is something i want to see in the next movie.

Comment

Ronan,Mckay,Sheppard,Woolsy,Atlantis,Coldwell+his ship,Todd,Jumpers

Comment

John and Rodney's banter! Even the dumbest episode was suddenly much better when those two started bickering like an old married couple! I loved their friendship bits

Comment

i think any episode that offers something new and interesting and also some complexity to it, also i like would have liked it if we had a few more episodes with Atlantis flying and battling in space, and more background and information on Todd as well, and i dont like episodes that are rushed and introduce stupid ideas to Save the Day like EATG, i think we should get our asses kicked more often, adds a bit of reality to it!

Comment

Puddle jumpers, Shepard's girlfriend, Johnny Cash (part of why Vegas was a great ep), the Wraith restoring life, and most conversations between Mckay and Rodney.

Also, any epsiodes that multiple problems to solve (which is why 38 minutes was the best Atlantis episode ever) and the problems wern't solved by a last second miracle (re: wormhole drive).

Comment

Shep-centric eps, or eps with Teyla, Ronon and/or Sheppard kicking butt. Generally, 2 or 3 parters are favorite of mine as well. Having more time to tell a story generally improves it.

Made by lilferret
                              http://shadadukal.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                              X